Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's no issue for white people to flaunt their guns because people assume they are using them legally.

When a black person does it, he's automatically labeled a thug despite zero evidence of the person's intent with the gun.

Dancing with a gun is just as harmless as posting with a gun in hunting , yet one gets people talking suspension. Shyt is so damn obvious it's hilarious
Do you degenerates know what the word context means???

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you degenerates know what the word context means???
The context is the issue. People are assuming ja is a thug because he is dancing with a gun to rap music. That's problematic. Let the man commit an actual crime before we actually punish him as if he committed a crime. Getting suspend for dancing with a gun is bullshyt and is pretty much lashing out on black culture (right or wrong). "Look at this young dude dancing to NBA youngboy with a gun..he's, a future criminal...optics....lock him up!" Fukk outta here the outrage over this shyt has become lame as hell

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The context is the issue. People are assuming ja is a thug because he is dancing with a gun to rap music. That's problematic.
You're getting closer. Tell me what the rapper was rapping. Also tell me about Ja Morant's history...

Did he not threaten the life of a teenager with guns over a pickup game?
Did his crew not put laser sights on Pacers staff???
Did he not blame his behavior on mental health and did a stint in rehab in FL to show that he's over this juvenile shyt??

That's what context means. After getting the info, you think the criticism is based off of assumptions??

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another crazy thing is, Ja was not a top high school talent and didnt get any scholarship offers to any majors. he basically was a late bloomer/hard worker who came out of nowhere as a college soph. usually these guys are more humble and appreciative of their opportunities because it wasnt handed to them. think of all the top players like the Josh Selby's and the Josh Jackson's. the Skal's. the Ben Simmons' :troll:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're getting closer. Tell me what the rapper was rapping. Also tell me about Ja Morant's history...
Re-read my edit

Why is it that rap music gets scrutinized like no other media form? Dancing to a lyric or even gesturing to a lyric is just that. You're lying if you are saying you've never made a finger gun gesture during rap lyric about gun violence. This is what we are talking about. A dude minding his own business gesturing with a legally owned gun. That's it. All the other bullshyt is just deep rooted hatred of black culture and fear of the white man. Yall got it.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Re-read my edit

Why is it that rap music gets scrutinized like no other media form? Dancing to a lyric or even gesturing to a lyric is just that. You're lying if you are saying you've never made a finger gun gesture during rap lyric about gun violence. This is what we are talking about. A dude minding his own business gesturing with a legally owned gun. That's it. All the other bullshyt is just deep rooted hatred of black culture and fear of the white man. Yall got it.
It's convenient that you ignored the rest of my post

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
It's no issue for white people to flaunt their guns because people assume they are using them legally.

When a black person does it, he's automatically labeled a thug despite zero evidence of the person's intent with the gun.

Dancing with a gun is just as harmless as posting with a gun in hunting , yet one gets people talking suspension. Shyt is so damn obvious it's hilarious

I swear ima slap you if I see you in real life

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The context is the issue. People are assuming ja is a thug because he is dancing with a gun to rap music. That's problematic. Let the man commit an actual crime before we actually punish him as if he committed a crime. Getting suspend for dancing with a gun is bullshyt and is pretty much lashing out on black culture (right or wrong). "Look at this young dude dancing to NBA youngboy with a gun..he's, a future criminal...optics....lock him up!" Fukk outta here the outrage over this shyt has become lame as hell
From your perspective, does that clip show him being a responsible gun owner?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's convenient that you ignored the rest of my post
You're mentioning other incidents in which he was investigated and cleared of. I have nothing to speak on about that and I don't condone that shyt. To be clear, I don't condone the shyt he's done here and the other incident of flashing guns. It's a horrible look and a bad look for the league. I concede all that. But the backlash is becoming a bit too much for this incident, dancing with a gun ain't shyt to warrant backlash like this. Peope legit acting like dude is a criminal. Not a fan of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.