Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The face of the league isn’t going to be someone considered ‘foreign’ or having a name people can’t pronounce. The league has to replace lebron and steph
Temetrius ass def ain’t a name that can replace them

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Do these dudes not know about character clauses in contracts?

Do they not think Ja probably made a promise to the Grizzlies owner after the first incident?

"Hey Ja, we definitely value you as a person and player, let's try to keep things OK. We're under pressure from our advertisers and the league office. Another similar incident and we'll likely have to suspend you again."

"Yup, got it. I'll go to rehab, do whatever. You don't have to worry about it"

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
At this point buddy crying out for help.

Either the pressure and expectations is getting to him or the structure of sacrifice and discipline is waning on him.

He 100% knows what consequences this is going to net him and he did it anyway.

Low key the NBA has an issue currently with a few players showing that they are having mental issues and I’m not privy to all the ways the NBA is helping them deal with their issues but it is on full display.

Zion not feeling mentally prepared to come back to play.

Ben Simmons.

KD always feeling the need to respond to any and everything said to slight him.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

I thought bomani makes a couple good points here.
- i think fame and social media will get in a majority of cats heads. not only being the bread winner of your family and your crew who all looking at u with the :feedme:
- than u gotta deal with being the face of the team , face of nike, face of powerade, and even the potential face of the league. And he may not be ready for all that at 23:hubie:
- i think he needs all the time off he can get to get his mentals right. Maybe chop it up with some of the nba ogs, and start to trim down his crew.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point buddy crying out for help.

Either the pressure and expectations is getting to him or the structure of sacrifice and discipline is waning on him.

He 100% knows what consequences this is going to net him and he did it anyway.

Low key the NBA has an issue currently with a few players showing that they are having mental issues and I’m not privy to all the ways the NBA is helping them deal with their issues but it is on full display.

Zion not feeling mentally prepared to come back to play.

Ben Simmons.

KD always feeling the need to respond to any and everything said to slight him.

Breh stop. This mf is just childish as fukk. Straight teenager vibes.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's no issue for white people to flaunt their guns because people assume they are using them legally.

When a black person does it, he's automatically labeled a thug despite zero evidence of the person's intent with the gun.

Dancing with a gun is just as harmless as posting with a gun in hunting , yet one gets people talking suspension. Shyt is so damn obvious it's hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.