Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is spiritual.

Music is Satan's favorite weapon of mass destruction. They literally cast spells over the music before it's released to the public.

Music has injected a rebellious and criminal SPIRIT inside of Ja. Just listen to what he's listening to in this clip. I'm 99% sure that this low vibrational type of music is ALL he listens to.

This is more widespread than just Ja. This is a community problem on a mass level. This music is turning our youth into demons. And I'm talking about our kids from good, stable homes also

Ja is just currently the most famous example of this.

One day we're gonna look back and shake our collective heads in disgust that we once called this mental & spiritual poison "just entertainment".

It's rotting the minds of our youth.

No other group of people would allow it.

Again, this is spiritual.
White people are the biggest consumers of hip-hop

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
This is spiritual.

Music is Satan's favorite weapon of mass destruction. They literally cast spells over the music before it's released to the public.

Music has injected a rebellious and criminal SPIRIT inside of Ja. Just listen to what he's listening to in this clip. I'm 99% sure that this low vibrational type of music is ALL he listens to.

This is more widespread than just Ja. This is a community problem on a mass level. This music is turning our youth into demons. And I'm talking about our kids from good, stable homes also

Ja is just currently the most famous example of this.

One day we're gonna look back and shake our collective heads in disgust that we once called this mental & spiritual poison "just entertainment".

It's rotting the minds of our youth.

No other group of people would allow it.

Again, this is spiritual.
People gonna disagree and scoff because they themselves turned out fine listening to gangsta rap but it’s truth.

Hip hop is enough to influence clothing purchases, lingo, relationship dynamics, but not enough to influence you to commit criminal acts and putting on a tougher persona?

Black community made a huge mistake getting mad at C Delores back in the day.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You don't think that's too far? We can just stand back and say aww that's too bad and go on about our real lives

First off you a grizz fan so I see why this was posted. Second this thinking is the exact reason why this nikka thinks he can keep getting away with this behavior. Just say aww whatever, slap him on the wrist, and look the other way. This nikka too influential and important to keep up with the dumb shyt. There are people who would kill to be in his spot right now. So if it takes this nikka losing everything to be seriously humbled then so be it

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Detroit Pistons - Apps on Google Play

Status
Not open for further replies.