Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is spiritual.

Music is Satan's favorite weapon of mass destruction. They literally cast spells over the music before it's released to the public.

Music has injected a rebellious and criminal SPIRIT inside of Ja. Just listen to what he's listening to in this clip. I'm 99% sure that this low vibrational type of music is ALL he listens to.

This is more widespread than just Ja. This is a community problem on a mass level. This music is turning our youth into demons. And I'm talking about our kids from good, stable homes also

Ja is just currently the most famous example of this.

One day we're gonna look back and shake our collective heads in disgust that we once called this mental & spiritual poison "just entertainment".

It's rotting the minds of our youth.

No other group of people would allow it.

Again, this is spiritual.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Here's pictures of Ja quoting Keef when he was a kid

FrZdulnaQAAAX4f

FrZBEFVXgAAouFk

Now idk if some of you older brehs know this or not, but I can personally attest to how much of an influence Keef had on some of my generation

I deadass still remember the day lil jojo died and how the school was talking about the shyt. Sad thing is, most of y'all probably don't even know who the fukk lil jojo is

All in all, rappers are unequivocally having an impact on the black youth, and some of y'all need to stop fukking lying about the shyt

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Remember when Anthony Edwards was saying random shyt before the draft and talking about wanting to be a rapper and being in the studio with Quavo and shyt? This nikka Ja is who I thought Anthony Edwards was gonna be.
lol he said he wanted to play football more too (he was trolling):skip: either way Ant-Man really come from a rough background foreal. Night and day from Morant in regards to parents, life experiences, everything. I know some of his people. Him and his siblings had to raise each other basically, had a lot of fukked up shyt happen in his life as a kid. so he just do him without all that over compensating like this guy doing. That’s why this guy on some real loser shyt. Guys growing up without alot of guidance more mature than you and you got 2 parents around and millions. I don’t feel bad for you .. sorry

Last edited:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Call me a hater, loser, c00n whatever. But fukk this nikka. Just doesn’t care about the true blessing and opportunity he has. I hope he loses everything. He doesn’t deserve it

You don't think that's too far? We can just stand back and say aww that's too bad and go on about our real lives

Status
Not open for further replies.