Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I've found that, unfortunately, there are people that will find a way to defend most any action - especially when it's a celebrity. The NBA has a morality clause, plain and simple. They also have clauses about doing things like riding motorcycles, or sky diving or things that may be dangerous and thus potentially damage the investment. The NBA is a multi billion dollar business. It doesn't want its image associated with things that may be deemed unflattering, ie having the potential to affect its money. So do companies like Nike, etc. If Ja wants to flash guns, he can do it all he wants - just forego the millions and then make all the fake tough guy NBA Youngboy videos you want. I don't get why that's so difficult for some people to grasp but apparently it is.

And the same people talking about "it's an open carry state" "what did he do wrong, it's not illegal" "these white politicians posed with guns" and other nonsense, if they had a business and an employee's actions were potentially costing them money wouldn't hesitate to get rid of them.

It's called "stanning". :jordanfacepalm:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

One thing he said is when he was going through his own shyt, his peoples would keep him from hearing the negative press about himself, so he feels that all these people speaking to Ja, Ja isn’t gonna hear it anyway because he’s being kept from hearing it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You don't remember the NFL having domestic violence commercials with Cris Carter crying?
why break out the wayback machine lol.

but sure - who in the NFL is currently walking around openly threatening to abuse women on a regular, reoccurring basis dominating headlines:skip: ja legit cannot stop himself brandishing firearms while perpetuating an aura of outright reckless hostility and gun violence in every ridiculous caricature he can manage

this isn't a "yeah but" thing at all. let that man be accountable fr

unless the talk is he ain't in control of his actions or something.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
why break out the wayback machine lol.

but sure - who in the NFL is currently walking around openly threatening to abuse women on a regular, reoccurring basis dominating headlines:skip: ja legit cannot stop himself brandishing firearms while perpetuating an aura of outright reckless hostility and gun violence in every ridiculous caricature he can manage

this isn't a "yeah but" thing at all. let that man be accountable fr

unless the talk is he ain't in control of his actions or something.
I was correcting you, it's not a yeah but thing from me at all. I've stated how I felt on this subject many times in this thread. I didn't defend him or make any excuses the first time

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

One thing he said is when he was going through his own shyt, his peoples would keep him from hearing the negative press about himself, so he feels that all these people speaking to Ja, Ja isn’t gonna hear it anyway because he’s being kept from hearing it.

Impossible, since he did a press run AND had a sit-down with the Commish.

But then again, he did do the same exact thing in the same quarter, so perhaps he didn't hear a thing lol

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
FwlB1Z-WwAAu5t8

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

hoes saying you need to get it together is WILD
I wonder how long the league takes to render the decision as Memphis needs to know the before the draft and at least FA.
they let miles sit in the phantom zone for a whole year and im still not over it :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.