Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
"OH no he lied to massa!"

So what? He lied or worse he was never genuine to begin with. Who gives a fukk he was dancing with a gun. He didn't hurt anyone but a bunch of fake outrage people thirsty to see dude get in trouble. How about we actually let ja get in trouble before treating him like a criminal? Why is that so difficult
This is a white person, probably male cosplaying as a black poster. Pretty obvious

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
"OH no he lied to massa!"

So what? He lied or worse he was never genuine to begin with. Who gives a fukk he was dancing with a gun. He didn't hurt anyone but a bunch of fake outrage people thirsty to see dude get in trouble. How about we actually let ja get in trouble before treating him like a criminal? Why is that so difficult
ajocq8ohq4i91.jpg

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reddikk is right about abbot and the Tennessee rethuglican not facing any consequences :yeshrug:

I know context matters but still
yeah its fukked up, but those arent corporations. they have measures in place to remove elected officials but we know republicans love power and will never give it up over anything, so theyll never vote against their own. look at santos.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And here we are again with another individual insinuating that it’s ok for white families to promote reckless gun ownership and due to that the NBA and fans alike shouldn’t be so acrimonious in their response to Ja :francis: We’ve officially hit a new low in the conversation

I LITERALLY JUST POINTED OUT AMERICA'S HYPOCRISY WITH THE DOUBLE STANDARDS IN MY POST CAN YOU READ?!!? OR NOT UNDERSTAND SARCASM!?!!!:damn::wtf:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yeah its fukked up, but those arent corporations. they have measures in place to remove elected officials but we know republicans love power and will never give it up over anything, so theyll never vote against their own. look at santos.
That's the important detail that a lot of people are overlooking when trying to defend Ja.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Oh yea I know it’s definitely a private enterprise issue. I’m just saying In a fair, just world, ( :pachaha: ) they’d get that same smoke and repercussions if not worse. But I know dems fall in love rethugs fall in line. JJ brought up the gun culture issue and on that point the republicans are far more responsible for kids receiving the wrong messaging about guns than Ja is. Hell, they allow it to happen

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The league doing what they need is entirely different from black posters clutching they pearls

All I know is the next athlete to post a gun. Support a demonic rapper or spew reckless conspiracies better see all the smoke without the media telling them too
plax did time off shooting himself, gunbert served a lengthy suspension off his shyt too. they both suffered early ends to their careers. why are you acting like the response to ja, being a reckless dumbass, is unwarranted and unprecedented? i dont recall any situations where prominent figures who do dumb shyt AREN'T seeing smoke with it

Status
Not open for further replies.