Ja Morant Is Back To His Old Ways; Caught With Another Gun On IG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He lost on money but he's still crazy popular. Hit both his pockets and his popularity. He's still rich and still crazy popular. They talk about him on the media a lot while his team no longer in the playoffs.

That's what the media does. You want a blackout on all things Ja? That's not happening.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
All things considered america been hypocritical with how they treat black folks vs white folks... It's literally ingrained in it's fabric...:francis: lets keep it 100... that white family had a bunch of fukking guns with their kids and no issue not a fukking peep ja morant does it twice omfg what a thug!!!:damn:
And yes even i called him a dumbass because as an NBA player he knows better and yet he does stupid shyt jeopardizing his future...
And here we are again with another individual insinuating that it’s ok for white families to promote reckless gun ownership and due to that the NBA and fans alike shouldn’t be so acrimonious in their response to Ja :francis: We’ve officially hit a new low in the conversation

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I first saw this thread I was surprised that it wasn't an old thread. :dwillhuh:

Now, every day this thread is bumped I'm surprised it isn't a new thread. :francis:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm asking you because you're one of the people that keep bringing up this silly legality point when it clearly isn't a part of the equation.
I've never been on board or.will.never be on board with punishing someone due to optics because ultimately.it comes down to how a certain group of people feel
Great, absolutely great. All we needed was Stephen Jackson aka fake gangsta fake muslim giving his opinion.

There are so many ways to shyt on crazy white gun owners and he picked up Kaman, whom I don't remember threatening security workers by pointing lasers and shyt, whom I don't remember live streaming him holding up weapons with criminal lyrics playing in the background. Did he ever threaten anyone, did he ever point his fingers making gun signs directly at a person? Context matters. You can't just pick random gun owners showcasing their weaponary and call it the same thing as Morant antics. That's what people with lack of abstract thinking do. Kaman does look stupid in those pics, but they are barely getting him anywhere if he's trying to win an argument.

If all Ja did was post some pictures of him holding bunch of weapons, while not getting into any trouble with any workers, kids or whatever, the NBA would give zero suspension.
Bullshyt. Him dancing with a gun don't have shyt to do with those other incidents. He wasn't threatening anybody or getting into trouble. He was simply dancing with a gun.

Javed

All Star
Daps
Ja played in Adam Silver's face and lied to him. Silver can't call himself a man if he let's Ja get away with this shyt again. 20-25 games minimum

This Cracker 100% needs to discipline this negro

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Less than two months after telling his boss that live streaming himself dancing with a gun was wrong and that he would change. :unimpressed:
"OH no he lied to massa!"

So what? He lied or worse he was never genuine to begin with. Who gives a fukk he was dancing with a gun. He didn't hurt anyone but a bunch of fake outrage people thirsty to see dude get in trouble. How about we actually let ja get in trouble before treating him like a criminal? Why is that so difficult

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

So what? He lied or worse he was never genuine to begin with. Who gives a fukk he was dancing with a gun. He didn't hurt anyone but a bunch of fake outrage people thirsty to see dude get in trouble. How about we actually let ja get in trouble before treating him like a criminal? Why is that so difficult
What is dancing with a gun?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

One of the dumbest things I have ever read on this god damn forum :mjlol:

Great, let's wait till a man ruins his life completely. Rather than warning him in time. That will teach him a lesson! Just amazing logic. Are you anarchist?

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
One of the dumbest things I have ever read on this god damn forum :mjlol:

Great, let's wait till a man ruins his life completely. Rather than warning him in time. That will teach him a lesson! Just amazing logic. Are you anarchist?
Breh has to be trolling… I legit did not realize slim was this fukking stupid. :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.