J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
f7d.gif

Jussie wanted it to be one way but it’s the other way :mjlol:

Bu...bu... “why the fukk would I makes something up like that!?!? :sadbron:

Also, Vibe & Blavity Twitter owe Straight black men an apology
Sir there not going too
BET International

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Crazy how we're celebrating a black man catching charges for something cacs get away with every day

I know Bussie is a clown but this aint it

Edit:
just read he faked an anthrax scare. That aint the same

Breh i ain’t ever in my LIFE celebrated a black man going to jail

But this nikka did some INTOLERABLE damage by faking something many many black PEOPLE (straight and gay) have gone through and continue to go through. He sowed further seeds of dissonance amongst the black community with all these idiots jumping on the “fukk straight black men” wave. He had people like Kevin Hart jumping to his defence and getting DESTROYED for doing so. He CHEAPENED the very real threat of black people being done physical harm by these sick and twisted white people out here in the world.

AND FOR WHAT?!?!

Because he was afraid of being written off a show and wanted to keep sucking dikks on camera every Thursday night at 9pm/10pm EST?

The fukk?!?!

Naw throw that nikka in JAIL.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I love this song! Hopefully the fbi chimes in too with that fake ass letter. Dude needs to be an example because he’s essentially made it way harder for true victims moving forward.
no he didn't make anything harder why do people keep saying this. if you have evidence of a crime and not falsifying events then you should have no problem.