J. Smollett is officially a suspect U1:Charged w/ 16 Felonies U2:CHARGES DROPPED U3: CHARGED AGAIN

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
On forensic files, they usually get caught by one little thing, this nikka fukked up on about 30

:dead:

This breakdown is the moment we've all been waiting for.:wow:.

This dude fukked up even worse than most of use have thought even over the past few days.:mjlol:.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yall, let's start posting the funniest tweets and jokes made about this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Why you always lying Jussie? <a href="News about #JussieSmollett on Twitter">#JussieSmollett</a> <a href="rico on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/z62UHv14bA</a></p>&mdash; rico (@videoaddix) <a href="">February 21, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it possible to not give a damn about this situation at all?

I didn’t give a damn when the attack was initially reported and I don’t give a damn now that it’s been exposed as a hoax.

What I do give a damn about is all the publicity this bullshyt has been getting when there are far more newsworthy things going on in our own country, not to mention the world at large. :martin:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they just aired this nikka out on CNN.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Is it possible to not give a damn about this situation at all?

I didn’t give a damn when the attack was initially reported and I don’t give a damn now that it’s been exposed as a hoax.

What I do give a damn about is all the publicity this bullshyt has been getting when there are far more newsworthy things going on in our own country, not to mention the world at large. :martin:

I agree to an extent, but it makes sense the amount of attention this has gotten. With the way things have been over the past three years or so with many in the media always calling MAGA supporters racists, bigots, etc, and then you have an "attack" with so many racial and bigoted elements, it creates a highly publicized case.

And, since the media absolutely jumped the gun, they are giving this a lot of attention to try and save face.