J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I have the disses as being lyrically on par with each other.

The issue I have is that, Cole heard Metro’s production on “Like That,” and went out and ripped a YouTube “Free Vinny Paz/ Rass Kass/Immortal Technique type beat” to rhyme over. :martin:

Additionally, what makes Kendrick so potent is that nikka’s PERFORMANCE on tracks. There have been times where this nikka wasn’t saying shyt conceptually , but his delivery was just that immaculate (Run back the tail end of control). Meanwhile, Cole on here rapping like he dropping the kids off to school pre-coffee….nikka RAP.lolol.
There’s nothing good about his delivery on Like That

Yall have just chosen to accept and gas his shyt

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: Twitter is stomping on Cole's grave. Rappers are wasting time going against Kendrick because his stans will not let him lose no matters how good your bars are.
Oh brother…:mjlol:

Cole had some nice bars. But nothing was outrageous or ridiculous or “he killed Kenny!!!”:ohhh:

Get over it! It was ok. This it not a real beef. Even Kendrick’s initial “big me” line wasn’t much. :mjlol:

This is all forced. Grow up!

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So yall want him to jump out the window in response to a feature verse ?
Thats like going all out first round in a boxing match or MMA fight, Kendrick still hasn't dropped a solo song
:what:

Yes nikka... End this shyt. You supposed to be that nikka. Knock the other bytch ass nikka head off and keep it moving.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It’s always funny seeing the discourse in beef that you don’t have sides in lol. Like these two disses are not that far off actually. The way he graded Kendrick albums kinda has me like :jbhmm: I kinda feel the same way lol
It's actually something me and my nikkas been saying for years. Mad of my nikkas hit me up saying "yooo Cole said what we been saying for YEARS. LOL."

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you have a thread telling us that Drake is not a credible MC and shouldn't be in the same category as the other two. Why should he wait for Drake when his peer has played his hand?
Because Drake could have his ghostwriters to do a sneak attack while Kendrick directly goes at Cole. If he drop a response he needs to Kill two birds with one stone.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Say it again bruh, I don't think these nikkas realize this
Yea just look at ether. That wasn't Nas at his lyrical peak. That was Nas at his most basic if we're being honest. Nas understood you don't need complex rhymes for battles. You gotta dumb it down and drop haymakers that get the listeners hyped. Need to be exciting. Need be Tyson, not Floyd.

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
Bro you have a thread telling us that Drake is not a credible MC and shouldn't be in the same category as the other two. Why should he wait for Drake when his peer has played his hand?

mental illness :russ:

drake can drop ether pt.2 and people would discredit it solely based on their gut feeling, that's it

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I know it'll never happen but I wanna see 2 top tier rappers hop on the same track and just bomb on each other, some true gladiatorial type shyt

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
lol nggas really hate Cole , that’s wild to me
I don't hate him, I just hate the fact he gave ammo for Drake stans to use (and the few Cole stans left). OVOhive suddenly gone be championing Cole's discography over K.Dot's now :scust:

Cole bragged about double plat no features just to be a feature in a diss and play henchman for Deadbeat Border Patrol

derro13

All Star
Daps
Akademiks speaks facts for once...
Whats causing Cole to lose fans right now is the fact that he disrespected an album that many true music lovers consider as a flawless masterpiece, despite being himself an artist...it's telling people he has no respect for art or is just not qualified to discuss art.

Jay-z himself wasn't that stupid to diss Illmatic