J Fold- 7 minute Apology (redacted Kendrick Lamar dis)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
015a7dc3-406b-4837-8d24-d1511b510283_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: hex

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Honestly...yea I still think this is lame as fukk and I'll never admit this again BUT...as a dude who respects these dudes on very personal levels, and knows they're good dudes for a fact? Part of me respects it. Part of me hopes him and Kdot talk tonight and hang out soon. Because while it's not the 90s or 00s anymore...Kendrick is surrounded by gang members. Literally, not figuratively. Trust me. And the thing I wouldn't want to see is these dudes going at it and some crash dummy doing something stupid, getting violent etc. Nobody wants that and if this lame ass shyt prevents that from happening maybe it's a good thing.

Now that I got that weak shyt out my system...I still think Kendrick gonna crush him and Drake.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like seriously Cole shouldn’t have said shyt atleast let Kendrick respond before this bullshyt. I never want to hear you Cole fans say anything about Cole being over Kendrick. In the words of King Kendrick “I was going to kill a few rappers but they did it to themselves” ass nikka.

Drake gotta be heated about this shyt. nikkaz shooting at him he thinking he got his right hand man and this nikka leaving out the backdoor on some sorry “I can’t do this shyt”.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
eddie-murphy-nutty-professor.gif

Nah. No no no no. Any ngga who was dikkriding for Cole it’s a bannabke offense. Not a permanent but at least a lil 1 week timeout. Reassess your thoughts and your life. Cole himself just said the discography slander was bullshyt yet you mush mouth nggas had the nerve to…boy I swear. Im too lazy to go back and @ nggas but I better never, EVER see some of you nggas talk hip hop again :pachaha: WOW! :dead: