J. Cole - Might Delete Later projected to sell 140k-160k first week

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
plenty of mixtapes have videos :dahell:

and theres no such thing as mixtapes anymore :russ:

Usually not when it is expected he is going to drop his actual album not too soon from now.
He did vids for the The Off Season but that was a standalone project. I think this is more of a lead up project.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
nikkas still believe these numbers :russ:
It is fraudulent fake music sales.

These are listed major companies; investors such as pension funds use these figures to guide their investments. But you dudes talk like it’s selling mixtapes on datpiff.

The only way it could be fake is if they have streaming farms, if they buy and give away like they did back in the days etc.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
It is fraudulent fake music sales.

These are listed major companies; investors such as pension funds use these figures to guide their investments. But you dudes talk like it’s selling mixtapes on datpiff.

The only way it could be fake is if they have streaming farms, if they buy and give away like they did back in the days etc.
Every major label has streaming farms.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Ya’ll talking about “Kendrick stimulus” are insane. Cole is one of the biggest selling rappers of all time. Dude was breaking Drake’s records a few years ago and he was doing it DOLO with no features.

If there is ANY rapper in the last 15 years that can boast he needed no stimulus or assistance from anybody its J.Cole
J Cole is one of the biggest selling rappers of all time? Have I not been paying attention.
What Drake records was he breaking?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Every major label has streaming farms.
I know people at Spotify and know that you can't run any meaningful farm operation for a major label.

Farms only work for people to get like 5k sales or something, not 100s of ks, that takes millions of devices.

You will get detected immediately, might get banned and charged, it mostly works for small artists and small sales.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I know people at Spotify and know that you can't run any meaningful farm operation for a major label.

Farms only work for people to get like 5k sales or something, not 100s of ks, that takes millions of devices.
Yeah, of course and for the most part its still worth it.