J. Cole - Might Delete Later (Discussion Thread)

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
solid 5/10...typical Cole project where he actually tries to rap but it's just doesn't do it.
Horrible mixing, trowaway beats, mediocre songwritting

derro13

All Star
Daps
When your only shot is a diss against what is considered as the best album of all time...do this nikka really know how to diss lol, or he tryna diss himself

derro13

All Star
Daps
:blessed:Finally we don’t have to keep lying, TPAB was overrated, a 7 at best.
nobody is lying, the album was that great. We'll probably never hear another album with such a flawless musical composition. And regardless of what cole, the culture will keep considering it as one of, if not the best album of all time, in ANY GENRE.
Cole really missed an opportunity and dissed himself there

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
Because Cole said so?

But on this project it's ok, some nice moments but the 'Diss' is the worst track on the album
:yeshrug: Nah, that album was always whatever to me. Especially since he disrespected Mike Brown a few months prior, so that whole album was just cap to me based off that fact alone. And it’s just overrated in general, I never heard anyone talk about or play anything from that record. I heard 2014 FHD waaaaay more that year. He should’ve just stuck with what he was doing on Section.80 and GKMC.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
nobody is lying, the album was that great. We'll probably never hear another album with such a flawless musical composition. And regardless of what cole, the culture will keep considering it as one of, if not the best album of all time, in ANY GENRE.
Cole really missed an opportunity and dissed himself there
:mjlol: nikka stop

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Was this a praise session? acknowledges an album is classic, the follow up has the universal acclaim and the other one was his prime?

:heh: Dot out there doesn't know if he has to reply or thank him