J. Cole - Might Delete Later (Discussion Thread)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
This is a big fukkin reach

:mjlol:

Cole and Drake went on tour. I swear the Cole fans be down bad if they gotta cap for him like this. He’s a dope rapper he just a p*ssy nikka and that’s ok.

It's the weirdest angle because nobody can tell you how he pressured Cole into doing anything.

If anything, it seems like nikkas in dreamville were kinda encouraging it

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I believe it he fans were ready to go to war with him and they witnessed him kiss the ring.

Say what you want but I respect Drake for not doing no bullshyt like that.

Drake gets props for stepping in the ring (albeit with an army of Ghostwriters by his side) but Drake loses points for being arrogant and thoroughly outclassed.

Cole can match Kendrick skill for skill. Kendrick is a superior storyteller and overall creative, but bar for bar, flow for flow their even. Thats why its such a blow that he wimped out. He COULD have triumphed where Drake floundered and to just give up and basically hand the crown to Kendrick when you spent the last 3 years telling everybody the crown was yours, its just disgusting.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake gets props for stepping in the ring (albeit with an army of Ghostwriters by his side) but Drake loses points for being arrogant and thoroughly outclassed.

Cole can match Kendrick skill for skill. Kendrick is a superior storyteller and overall creative, but bar for bar, flow for flow their even. Thats why its such a blow that he wimped out. He COULD have triumphed where Drake floundered and to just give up and basically hand the crown to Kendrick when you spent the last 3 years telling everybody the crown was yours, its just disgusting.
Tbh I wanted to see Cole and Kendrick go at it because that would have been a battle of skill and they both love each other so it wouldnt have been no bullshyt like Kendrick and Drake with the pedo shyt and the wife beating and basically calling Kendricks girl a hoe. Tbh Drake had more smoke for Whitney then he did Kendrick.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
All them dream nikkaz was mad when he went on stage apologizing.

Exactly, iirc, he even said that on stage that they were pissed he wasn't willing to stand on shyt. Tryna act like Drake bullied Cole into responding and all thesr verses are payback is wild.

And claim to be war ready

:jbhmm:

Still think he is. I don't have nothing to back this on but I have a feeling TDE having a strong presence at that dreamville concert may have played a part.

We know Q spoke to Cole but some of TDE (mackwop/keem/etc) have lowkey been alluding to a lil more backstage than what came out which also ties into those earlier rumors of Cole being pressed heavy until Q cleared it up.

Cole's first solo drop after this is gonna turn heads regardless of how he straggles the line

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Trae the Truth in Ibiza is an underrated track. His last verse on there talking about how he gets too caught up trying to wait for the right moment to release his music that as time passes, he no longer likes the songs. Also how he should just release the music instead of trying to act like he’s some perfect artist.

And we’re still waiting on the album…

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop

Drake won tht, Cole was one of my favorites but he's out the top 5 objectively after that p*ssy shyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Exactly, iirc, he even said that on stage that they were pissed he wasn't willing to stand on shyt. Tryna act like Drake bullied Cole into responding and all thesr verses are payback is wild.

Still think he is. I don't have nothing to back this on but I have a feeling TDE having a strong presence at that dreamville concert may have played a part.

We know Q spoke to Cole but some of TDE (mackwop/keem/etc) have lowkey been alluding to a lil more backstage than what came out which also ties into those earlier rumors of Cole being pressed heavy until Q cleared it up.

Cole's first solo drop after this is gonna turn heads regardless of how he straggles the line

Cole should have just dropped Q and them from the show. I’ll be DAMNED if I let some nikkas press me at MY FESTIVAL. And i’m sure there was security and all that, Q and the TDE cronies would’ve never been able to even get in a room with me.