J. Cole - Might Delete Later (Discussion Thread)

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I feel like I heard a different album than y’all did. Especially those praising the production. I feel like every beat missing something.

Yup. I'll can't believe it's 2024 and Cole is still hindering his own work by picking beats that are just okay and not the least bit memorable. I know Alc and Mike Will are on here, but he still needs a producer that's gonna push him.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Fever
3203700d0e953d201ccfc63634f98f36.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nobody is lying, the album was that great. We'll probably never hear another album with such a flawless musical composition. And regardless of what cole, the culture will keep considering it as one of, if not the best album of all time, in ANY GENRE.
Cole really missed an opportunity and dissed himself there
Lowkey I think We won't because a collaborator like Terrace Martin was subbing Kendrick before the big 2 lol. He been salty about certain rappers not returning favors and calls. I assumed it was mostly Kendrick.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
alc on sticks and stones :banderas:

daylyt? wow i remember when he was on stockton battling during grind time era he came a long way

and he produced pi? wow
I was surprised when I saw that too, that beat is dope and daylyt killed his part too (even tho I think soulo went absolutely nuclear on his portion)

I done heard this shyt like 10 times and still discovering entendres and shyt in the bars :wow: