J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what im curious to see. Im seeing the most objective Cole fans say they dont want to hear those type of rhymes from him because it wont sound right anymore.

They might change their minds in a few months if the music is good I dunno..but that shyt is still fascinating to me. Im still waiting for RDCWorld to drop their skit :mjlol:

When big events happen they're dropping a video within hours. They're cool with Cole so I don't think they're going to touch this and mess their relationship. If they do they won't go hard.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like Cole. But this news is so widespread we might get a Bollywood drama on this by Thursday at 1:35PM CST

I wouldn't mind seeing a Kabuki version of how this transpired. "The warrior is within the throws of victory, tasting the nectar of success. Deciding it was too sweet, the warrior cries on his blade before turning it on himself"

***Written and choreographed by Lil Pump***

🎭

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I like Cole. But this news is so widespread we might get a Bollywood drama on this by Thursday at 1:35PM CST

I wouldn't mind seeing a Kabuki version of how this transpired. "The warrior is within the throws of victory, tasting the nectar of success. Deciding it was too sweet, the warrior cries on his blade before turning it on himself"

***Written and choreographed by Lil Pump***

🎭

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
When big events happen they're dropping a video within hours. They're cool with Cole so I don't think they're going to touch this and mess their relationship. If they do they won't go hard.
Theyre cool woth kendrick too. i guess kendrick gave them ideas for some of there skits but idk how true that is

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

:mjcry: you're probably right

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Breh J Cole got people saying “we gotta stop killing each other!!! why you gotta hear a black man disrespect a black man?”

What is this? What does this beef have to do with black on black crime or black people killing each other? This isn’t the wave.
Bunch of pearl clutching bytches and nikkas that sit when they piss