J.Cole aka J.Fold apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” & K.Dot at Dreamville Fest (VIDEO) *Eliminated from Big3* (REMOVED SONG from album)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cole was right about this being Lame.

Seeing how people reacting and all the discourse around it shyts goofy af.

Internet trying to create Jay vs Nas but it ain’t never gone be that.

People with the misconception that if you wanna be the best in rap you gotta beef at the top.

In the past those beefs had real animosity and hatred towards each other. There was real street shyt involved. They actually wanted to see each others careers hurt or worse. Cole and Kendrick have none of that. Trying to manufacture that energy just to appease the bloodlust of twitter people is the epitome of “lame”

Just wish cole realized it before he crashed out :francis:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J Cole let himself Down :dead:

How u finna f round let ya whole fan base down as well :gucci:

Let drake down 2 :francis::heh::heh:

Blood should have just titled his diss

“ Might just delete this L8ter “:dahell:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Nah, he not Cutty. Cutty told Avon to his face that he was done. What would've been the p*ssy route would be to just walk off the job and avoid tryna see Avon ever again.

Cole is Namond.

And Cutty put in work back in the day. He was really in the field and got wit the shyts. And his mentality changed after what a 15 year bid or some shyt. We ain't never seen Cole squabble wit no one. Disrespectful to put em in the same breath :hhh:

Namond is mad accurate :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm legit confused as to what Freddie Foxxx is talking about because he was well known for putting hands on people over rap shyt. This Cole/Kendrick situation had basically zero chance of turning into that.

I love The Golden Age but a lot of these old cats try to rewrite history with how everything was all good and it was just friendly competition back then.

Fred.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who been on features the past few years calling themselves the best and saying that no one could challenge him?
Yeah that’s rap shyt tho. Not beef.

The “challenge” isn’t how hard i can disrespect you on a beat. The challenge is i can make better songs and rhymes than you.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
So is Cole gonna actually delete the song or is he gonna backtrack on that too? It's still up right now as far as I can tell...what a clusterfukk lol

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
2 days later and Twitter is still stomping on Cole's neck :dead:

He's still trending. This is on his jacket forever :russ: legendary L

And fukk all of these fraud soft ass rap fans of his trying to downplay this L. I know for a fact if that was Big Sean apologizing on stage the same people caping for Cole would be be clowning Sean :russ:
Big Sean would never
:wow:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'm legit confused as to what Freddie Foxxx is talking about because he was well known for putting hands on people over rap shyt. This Cole/Kendrick sitiation had basically zero chance of turning into that.

I love The Golden Age but a lot of these old cats try to rewrite history with how everything was all good and it was just friendly competition back then.

Fred.
This and the same guy who rapped "Eric B wanted Nas, Ra said he was wack" in what was supposed to be a diss to Rakim :russ:

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
So is Cole gonna actually delete the song or is he gonna backtrack on that too? It's still up right now as far as I can tell...what a clusterfukk lol
I don’t know if he considered, but most of the sales from the streams on the album probably are coming from 7-minute drill (not to disrespect the rest of the project).

Take that song down and I wonder if the first week sales are the same. :ohhh:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'm legit confused as to what Freddie Foxxx is talking about because he was well known for putting hands on people over rap shyt. This Cole/Kendrick sitiation had basically zero chance of turning into that.

Fred.
I legit thought the same thing his whole gimmick was that he was the rapper that actually would fukk you up on one of his roid rages