WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Benefited

Banned
Daps
No, I’m not. I’ve literally said I couldn’t give a shyt. I just hate white people. If I’d had posted “I hate the Human race” this entire topic would’ve flopped and it’s not exactly the entire human race’s fault. You have your reasons for hating white people, now what if I told you I had mine? You’re talking like you’re the only people entitled to hatred even if it isn’t as deserving

I understand your perspective, but you’ve got the intention twisted lol. As multiple people have said, this “predominantly black” forum is filled with white people pretending to be black anyway. Difference is I’m completely open about it. If I told the story a little different and didn’t mention I was white, I GUARANTEE that most of the people on here would assume I’m black, as they have done before

So you actually hate everybody but came here as a reject to pander and troll to black people so you wouldn't "flop" like I said. I also said your reasons for hating white people probably have nothing to do with us,which is why everyone should have told you to go straight to hell instead of comforting you:martin:

At least you have been a good exhibit A of your people here today,and hopefully now black people of this site can stop saying that nonsense about the site being majority whites pretending to be black, as they see they are giving cacs talking points,and invitations. That is not the case,at least not in sections where it matters. And they probably would assume you are black,but you people always have a way of slipping up and revealing yourself eventually as a cac/non black/or a black person whos opinion is more inline with europeans and shouldn't be taken seriously. You slipped up within 3 pages,you people can't help yourself if we agitate you enough:mjlol:

Daps
tenor.gif

Keep that same energy when they hipsters junkies call the pigs over u while black :mjlol:
Im not a c00n bro i just think he should have his point of view heard. Not all whites are evil or bad. It is on merit not on race that you make who is racist.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
why the fukk would you take lsd and go straight to the coli :conway:
when i do that i try to be outside in nature and with my friends or listening to music but not on a website with this type of fukkery :guccijean:
start living your life better :purpledame2:

It wasn’t as simple as drop a tab and come on the coli lol. Just something to do while I was smoking

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
be a white guy with a black man in your avi on a predominately black message board

that would be like me going to NASCAR forum with dale earndheart as my avi and just chatting away

white people obsess over us and I'm not cool with that shyt at all, on or offline. :birdman:
That’s why unless I’ve seen a verification pic, most posters on here are blue foots to me until proven otherwise.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Im not a c00n bro i just think he should have his point of view heard. Not all whites are evil or bad. It is on merit not on race that you make who is racist.

Cacs point of view ain't shyt to me, he and his entire race can eat a bag of dikks and vanish from the face of earth for all i care :umad:

black brehs

Are u black fam?:patrice:

Do you treat other races as brehs as well?:mjplscoffe:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
It wasn’t as simple as drop a tab and come on the coli lol. Just something to do while I was smoking
wait youre from the UK :woofdahell:
you have millions of better things to do on acid there. you could trip and go to raves or hang around in chippies or football derbies. most of the people on this site dont even really think about the UK breh.
but if you are actually concerned about how white people treat black people globally you should become familiar with how black people in the UK experience racism so you can (most likely) not obstruct them when they try to resist it.

Daps
Cacs point of view ain't shyt to me, he and his entire race can eat a bag of dikks and vanish from the face of earth for all i care :umad:

Are u black fam?:patrice:

Do you treat other races as brehs as well?:mjplscoffe:
Hehe bro this legit is funny af

Doubt your black brehs skin tone brehs:lolbron:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’ve been on here for years mostly following the booth

And this is the reason I rarely post in The Booth. It’s CACified.

White people like the OP are typical. They love black culture, may even acknowledge racism but they don’t do a damn thing about it.

They think token gestures like saying “I hate white people” makes them seem woke or not like the others, but won’t actively do a damn thing to challenge the inequality they benefit from.

fukk you OP. Whether you’re a troll or not, your MO is the same. You don’t get props for “admitting” you hate white people like you sacrificed yourself for some great cause. You’re just like a lot of undercover posters who need to make themselves feel less guilty for being a culture vulture.