IYO, what is the GOAT Nintendo console? (Poll)

The GOAT?

• Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Nintendo 64 (N64)

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Nintendo Gamecube (GCN)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Wii U

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Nintendo Game Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game Boy Color

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Game Boy Advance

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Nintendo 3DS

• Total voters

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I forgot about Super Mario All-Stars myself. That's on my classic alongside NBA Jam, Ninja Turtles, and Final Fantasy V.

Mario All-Stars with the SMB1 brick-fix patch. :ohlawd:
I never owned a snes till I was an adult. grew up on my sisters snes tho. this was the cartridge she had. Mario 1-3 had SNES upgrades. dont quote me but I feel like they was some of the earliest "remasters":wow:
s-l1600.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I guess I'm the only person that played on NES & had fond memories of it along with SNES

same. NES saved the videogame industry.

Never forget wanting a fukkin PC that year, but switched up to an NES instead. Christmas 87....won't ever forget. Friends stayed at my damn house the whole Christmas break not wanting to go home and shyt.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot about Super Mario All-Stars myself.

Mario All-Stars with the SMB1 brick-fix patch. :ohlawd:

Mario 1-3 had SNES upgrades. dont quote me but I feel like they was some of the earliest "remasters":wow:
s-l1600.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Smb all stars was trash. The physics and dynamics were wayyy off from the 8 bit. Imo the animation is worse. The snes animation style doesn't fit on mario 1-3.

Yeah, you can say mario all stars was Nintendo's first cash grab. But it was necessary. If you never played the classics of Mario 1-3. Then you had an opportunity. I'm not mad at them. But there are people who legitimately prefer smb all star versions over the nes versions.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Smb all stars was trash. The physics and dynamics were wayyy off from the 8 bit. Imo the animation is worse. The snes animation style doesn't fit on mario 1-3.

Yeah, you can say mario all stars was Nintendo's first cash grab. But it was necessary. If you never played the classics of Mario 1-3. Then you had an opportunity. I'm not mad at them. But there are people who legitimately prefer smb all star versions over the nes versions.
I played my cousins nes n genesis before, i know the deal:stopitslime:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Really can't beat the SNES when it came to graphics, versatility, influence and library of games. Games people play to this day. Look at the First RPG thread, how many people started with Chrono Trigger or FF.

NES is #2
Nintendo DS is #3

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I grew up with it but the N64 had possibly the worst controller of all time :scust:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NES and SNES forged the game industry into what it is now.

If we talking just games and game library you can take the NES out, even though for it's time it had a ton of bangers