xzJYgOY.gif

:takedat::takedat::takedat:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Dana is the MVP for bowing out and letting us witness a glimpse of the greatness that could be Io vs Kairi

Io is likely the closest we’ll ever get to seeing Manami Toyota in a WWE ring

Damn Io vs Kairi could be match of the decade, male or female

W7rgqv7.gif

They've teased it twice recently... HHH knows he has to give us this match, right?

:feedme:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Still rather Asuka/Io. Kairi too small - no matter how fired up she gets, my brain will not compute her beating Io, because literally everything Kairi does, Io's better at. But Asuka's strikes against Io's aerials/slams? In for that like, immediately.

And if it ends on some Cesaro/Sheamus shyt and we get my dreamed Io/Asuka/Kairi black leather pants trio talking big shyt in Japanese promos... well, I mean... :whew:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
W7rgqv7.gif

They've teased it twice recently... HHH knows he has to give us this match, right?

:feedme:
The thing I don't get is they tease it like Io turned on Kairi in NXT instead of suddenly being "best friends" with Candice and feuding with her.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica

:yes:

EKUDG-DUcAIpAcn.jpg

her balance and coordination is some next level shyt :ohlawd: add this to the catalog of Io spots you won't see another female even attempting, let alone executing effortlessly

We still haven't even seen her have a full-on Stardom Ace Io main event type match in WWE yet :mjgrin:

NXT viewers have still barely seen half of what she can do :wow:

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
#1 . Welcome to the thread
#2. Please don't troll us by calling her Lo
#3. Agree, Sasha was always the star of the 4HW. Charlotte been trash, her matches are unwatchable unless she's being carried by a better worker. Even then she's liable to fukk something up with her awkward botches and stiff ass "athleticism"

they aren’t trolling, they legit think it’s “Lo” :russ:

i used to see people do the same thing to the chick from Broad City calling her “Llana” instead of Ilana