IW and BP exposes the MCU’s biggest flaw.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Tight production turn arounds have compromised the quality of the CGI.

Avatar came out 9 years ago and the CGI in that movie shyts all over their work. The reason why Winter Soldier is regarded as the best MCU flick is because the CGI is kept to a minimum in terms of the sets(or they did a better job with the type of CGI they had to do).

The third time watching Infinity War, I couldn’t help but notice how fake Titan looked during the non action scenes :scusthov:

Maybe it’s because the screen time/ sequences were so short, they didn’t feel the need to put in more time/effort/money.

They could’ve shot it in New Mexico or some random desert. The same with Black Panther :mindblown:

Both movies would’ve been better if not for the lack of detail with the CGI. But because of the tight windows to make these movies, they really can’t. Which is sad if you stop to reflect. And it’s not like the don’t have the money to do it :mindblown:

My advice to Feige and Disney

1. Stop announcing movies years in advance.

2. Allocate marketing dollars to VFX departments.

3. Stop being blinded by your success. It only reinforces bad habits, and thus degrade the brand.

4. Stop making Star Wars movies that nobody wants to see.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which is why i don't get how they are having this problem with there CGI/Visual Effects Quality when they know ahead of time they're going to be putting out two or three movie a year and making so much money

like they don't have the money/resources and success's of THE MCU don't warrant the need for there very own CGI/Visual Effects powerhouse studio just to handle and work on nothing but marvel movies around the clock

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
which is why i don't get how they are having this problem with there CGI/Visual Effects Quality when they know ahead of time they're going to be putting out two or three movie a year and making so much money

like they don't have the money/resources and success's of THE MCU don't warrant the need for there very own CGI/Visual Effects powerhouse studio just to handle and work on nothing but marvel movies around the clock
It has improved since Disney has gotten involved but still Marvel productions are a bit cheap when you think of all the skrilla these movies make. The production quality should be better than it is I agree.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tight production turn arounds have compromised the quality of the CGI.

Avatar came out 9 years ago and the CGI in that movie shyts all over their work. The reason why Winter Soldier is regarded as the best MCU flick is because the CGI is kept to a minimum in terms of the sets(or they did a better job with the type of CGI they had to do).

The third time watching Infinity War, I couldn’t help but notice how fake Titan looked during the non action scenes :scusthov:

Maybe it’s because the screen time/ sequences were so short, they didn’t feel the need to put in more time/effort/money.

They could’ve shot it in New Mexico or some random desert. The same with Black Panther :mindblown:

Both movies would’ve been better if not for the lack of detail with the CGI. But because of the tight windows to make these movies, they really can’t. Which is sad if you stop to reflect. And it’s not like the don’t have the money to do it :mindblown:

My advice to Feige and Disney

1. Stop announcing movies years in advance.

2. Allocate marketing dollars to VFX departments.

3. Stop being blinded by your success. It only reinforces bad habits, and thus degrade the brand.

4. Stop making Star Wars movies that nobody wants to see.
So
These movies make billions and they should listen to you?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I will say this.

A lot of movies with that high quality CGI, if you look at the credits, it’s normally a lot of Asians, Punjabi Indians, and whites on the staff.

No for example BP was a majority if not all black staff.

So EVP, are you saying Disney should stop giving these opportunities and jobs to the blacks who been working on their projects and go back to letting whites and Asian take control?:mjpls:

I got time I’ll wait?:sas2:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If we keep it funky CGI is still nowhere near looking like real life. It's a cool innovation that makes some fantastic elements in movies look close enough or passable. But if you really just look for it most people can tell practical production apart from CGI in most cases.

If we wanna really keep it funky..... how cats really comparing and contrasting the “real planet Titan” from the cgi one in the movie?:jbhmm:

Until someone can show me a pic of how Titan really looks...... I can’t knock the cgi:hubie:

Jim Crow level status thread kinda sound it’s saying to me “n***ers” shouldn’t be allowed to do white people jobs”:mjpls:

Martha