• Dwayne Wade

Votes: 117 78.5%

• Total voters

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iverson. Im in my early 30s too....I'm bias. He did as much...if not more with less. Never played with a superstar. Was unstoppable, quicker, smaller. What are we debating? :manny:

Wade is a better and more efficient scorer, passer, playmaker, defender (In every aspect), and a winner.

Wade's best season shyts over anything Iverson has done and he's also performed well on the biggest stage.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and here we go folks...:popcorn:

You're wrong too and you know it. Wade is a much better overall player and Wade has sky high basketball IQ/decision making too.

Go post their best seasons and tell me how Iverson compares because he barely got past the Ray Allen-led Sonics while shooting 30% even though Wade was dropping 26 PPG on 60% shooting against the fukking Detroit Pistons in 2006.

nikkas didn't watch Wade, pre-injury. Talking about unstoppable and act like Wade wasn't looking like the closest thing to a young Jordan :mjlol:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
You're wrong too and you know it. Wade is a much better overall player and Wade has sky high basketball IQ/decision making too.

Go post their best seasons and tell me how Iverson compares because he barely got past the Ray Allen-led Sonics while shooting 30% even though Wade was dropping 26 PPG on 60% shooting against the fukking Detroit Pistons in 2006.

nikkas didn't watch Wade, pre-injury. Talking about unstoppable and act like Wade wasn't looking like the closest thing to a young Jordan :mjlol:
:russ: just dying for an argument aren't you?

Watched both of them since day 1...and Iverson's clearly the better between the two imo. :manny:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: just dying for an argument aren't you?

Watched both of them since day 1...and Iverson's clearly the better between the two imo. :manny:

Your eye test is shyt, you don't care about defense, ball IQ, or all-around impact.

Wade's prime > Iverson's prime
Wade's numbers > Iverson's numbers
Wadens success > Iverson's success

Post some facts and proofs, you senile old nikka. What are you basing this off of?