Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
image_killzone_shadow_fall-22861-2660_0005.jpg

This is what next gen looks like.

7PHX

Pro
Daps
Killzone always underperformed?? It was nominated as shooter of the year(KZ2) and holds a 91 score on metacritic to this day. Sales wise is a given as stans and sheep flock to the heavily marketed titles but real gamers knew what was the illest shooter out.

breh he announced what he was doing at the beginning of his post

Typical Stan maneuver. Deflect and use opinion as fact.

Killzone has ALWAYS underperformed compared to other AAA shooters.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Liquid i want to be able to play this on my 39' vizio tv , whats the cheapest computer setup i need to do this, dont want to use it for anything else but playing games

when is that steam box comin out?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@Liquid i want to be able to play this on my 39' vizio tv , whats the cheapest computer setup i need to do this, dont want to use it for anything else but playing games

when is that steam box comin out?
I don't know what the system requirements are looking like, but you will need to spend I would say about $500-$600 to get something running it decent @ 1080P

No idea about Steam box, but I think thats going to come with Linux. The fact that its been talked about so much leads me to believe that the shyt is going to launch with Half Life 3

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Nah, unless you get someone to build it for you.

I can throw parts together for you for a small fee as long as you know what ballpark you are working with.

man am seriously holla at you in a couple of months to build me a nice mid-end specd HTPC/gaming rig , i know i read before used to do that ill throw some good $$$ your way to do it or you can point me in the direction of some place that does

or

hopefully that dam steam box drops

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
man am seriously holla at you in a couple of months to build me a nice mid-end specd HTPC/gaming rig , i know i read before used to do that ill throw some good $$$ your way to do it or you can point me in the direction of some place that does

or

hopefully that dam steam box drops
An AMD based machine can run anything for $600 for sure.

I am in the process of starting a small site that is focused on HTPC builds and other electronics launching soon. With that target price in mind