I've Seen Titanfall And I fukking Loved It: Gamescon Gameplay Video

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After seeing battlefield 4, I feel all next gen shooters should have destructive environments. Same reason kill zone looks boring to me. I'm not feeling this.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: typical Sony Stan.

Trashes the game cause its not on playstation. Then talks about playing it on PC and hoping it comes to playstation.

Why do you even care about this boring repetitive game?
Even if it were on Playstation I'd still buy the superior PC version over it. Killzone looks to be a better game conceived as it will have tons of custom options and to top it off the graphics looked WAY better.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even if it were on Playstation I'd still buy the superior PC version over it. Killzone looks to be a better game conceived as it will have tons of custom options and to top it off the graphics looked WAY better.

You vision is blinded by stanery. TitanFall isn't the most awarded/anticipated next gen game for nothing.

Killzone is a sequel to a franchise that has always struggled to match the quality/ popularity of its competitors.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You vision is blinded by stanery. TitanFall isn't the most awarded/anticipated next gen game for nothing.

Killzone is a sequel to a franchise that has always struggled to match the quality/ popularity of its competitors.
My vision is blinded by stanning yet amidst all this circle jerk you xbots are having I said I'm buying day 1 on PC.
Killzone:SF was stunning yesterday whether or not you you guys want to admit it. I know, it wasn't Halo so you guys are reticent to say anything good about it so miss me with the tired franchise talk. We're acting like games don't peak further into their lifespan such as Uncharted. Uncharted 1 wasn't anything to spill a drink about but what happened with Uncharted 2?? It blew away the xbox 360 in the past and still to this day is unrivaled in execution besides lame cash ins such as Tomb Raider(which was a solid game nonetheless).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My vision is blinded by stanning yet amidst all this circle jerk you xbots are having I said I'm buying day 1 on PC.
Killzone:SF was stunning yesterday whether or not you you guys want to admit it. I know, it wasn't Halo so you guys are reticent to say anything good about it so miss me with the tired franchise talk. We're acting like games don't peak further into their lifespan such as Uncharted. Uncharted 1 wasn't anything to spill a drink about but what happened with Uncharted 2?? It blew away the xbox 360 in the past and still to this day is unrivaled in execution besides lame cash ins such as Tomb Raider(which was a solid game nonetheless).

Typical Stan maneuver. Deflect and use opinion as fact.

Let me give you some real facts.

Killzone has ALWAYS underperformed compared to other AAA shooters.

TitanFall is currently the most awarded and anticipated next gen game.

All that other stuff your talking is just fanboy nonsense.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Typical Stan maneuver. Deflect and use opinion as fact.

Let me give you some real facts.

Killzone has ALWAYS underperformed compared to other AAA shooters.

TitanFall is currently the most awarded and anticipated next gen game.

All that other stuff your talking is just fanboy nonsense.
Killzone always underperformed?? It was nominated as shooter of the year(KZ2) and holds a 91 score on metacritic to this day. Sales wise is a given as stans and sheep flock to the heavily marketed titles but real gamers knew what was the illest shooter out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Killzone always underperformed?? It was nominated as shooter of the year(KZ2) and holds a 91 score on metacritic to this day. Sales wise is a given as stans and sheep flock to the heavily marketed titles but real gamers knew what was the illest shooter out.
:usure:

did it win shooter of the year?

Has killzone ever matched the ratings/popularity of the game it was built to compete with?

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Why are ps stans saying it's coming out on ps4? Only way you playing this is on xboxwon or PC :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Killzone was the most expensive game this gen (at the time at least)
It was the most marketed game on the PS3 platform too
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/207110/sony-preps-pound2m-killzone-ad-campaign/
But here you are red handed making up shyt, making yourself look like a desperate fanboy like usual :ufdup:

PS4: WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

Last edited: