The Goodz

Banned
Daps
Yo, I liked you and your posts, but with that neg and your sucka ass posts, you looking REAL simple. Pedophilia HURTS people when acted on. People who are born with a disposition aren't. Trying to understand if most of you fools feel this way because of religious doctrine (picking and choosing what to follow) or due to stupidity. Got a personal issue with the lifestyle? Fine, voice your displeasure and ride out, nobody can be mad at you. But comparing that to some of mankinds illest crimes and perversions? You gotta be some kinda special brand of stupid. No offense to you though, simpleton.
Pedophilia is hands down a worse and much more fukked up thing to do. With that being said, you think dudes ain't murking trannies if they caught that real life okie doke?? :usure:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pedophilia is hands down a worse and much more fukked up thing to do. With that being said, you think dudes ain't murking trannies if they caught that real life okie doke?? :usure:
I don't advocate them slapping up men they thought were women. But @Bliss wasn't trying to meet up with these fools. As with most of the coli brehettes, dudes volunteer more dikk than tracy, and im positive that shyt was unsolicited. That said, I somewhat understand someone catching hands if they deceive, though killing is NEVER right. I don't know, I've never had a problem with MtF that ive met, though ive never gotten intimate with any. I guess I would have to be put in that position to see my ultimate response, but hopefully, I can walk away and take that L gracefully.

P.S. Any woman who tells me I can't touch it for some reason gets the :camby: Better safe than sorry.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Thus place has changed. Never would have thought I'd see people openly flirting with a fukking tranny. :why: not to mention a tranny not being ran out this bytch in the first place. :snoop:
Don't worry. Yall ran Electric Lady and probably a few others away.