Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
WTF does it matter tho. This nikka exposed a trans. If he didn't do the shyt, who knows one of these thirsty nikkas would've hooked up with this nikka posin and who knows what would've happened from there. See that's why our communities runnin rampant with disease and crime, because nikkas be on that 'no snitch' shyt about the wrong shyt.

:heh:
If you treat the coli like a dating site, you deserve whatever you get. This ain't E-Harmony.
A bigger cause for rampant disease is cats humping anything that moves.
I don't know any posters here from a hole in a wall, and no matter how attractive a female may be
(@Phoenix_Knightly23 Hey, bb :lupe: )
I'm not inboxing crotch shots and simping with plans of meeting up.
You don't know what that person you're trading messages with is about or has.
You're better off stepping out the front door as opposed to scheduling impromptu meetups with people you can't even verify are who they claim to be.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
:heh:
If you treat the coli like a dating site, you deserve whatever you get. This ain't E-Harmony.
A bigger cause for rampant disease is cats humping anything that moves.
I don't know any posters here from a hole in a wall, and no matter how attractive a female may be
(@Phoenix_Knightly23 Hey, bb :lupe: )
I'm not inboxing crotch shots and simping with plans of meeting up.
You don't know what that person you're trading messages with is about or has.
You're better off stepping out the front door as opposed to scheduling impromptu meetups with people you can't even verify are who they claim to be.
Pretty much this...
Aside from that, yall talking about what the creator says but thats why people find most of us christians as hypocrits because most people, only use the bible when it benifits us or to belittle someone else.. People forget that while the bible says eve was made for adam as in for Opp sex is a sin that same bible also said Love your Brother and sister and that no sin is greator then the next.. So next time you gambling,fukkin before marrage ,cussin and the rest of the long list of sins the bible includes I wouldnt try to use it to belittle someone else :yeshrug:.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
internet in most places travels over copper which is a metal. metal comes from the earth. natural. :umad:

Using a resource that comes from nature to do unnatural things is still unnatural. :umad:

I'm still right :banderas:

:dahell: How is having sex with the same sex bettering someone's life and specifically and more importantly our race?

It betters their life because they ain't forced to live a lie or be with someone they aren't attracted to.

But speaking out on something being wrong because it's unnatural ls stupid when you use a crapload of unnatural things in your daily life. :camby:

Only people I ride against is white supremacists, child molesters, and morons. If @Bliss is a transgender who isn't hurting anyone, why the Fukk am I gonna ride against her or any gay brother/sisters who ain't trying to please white people? :rudy:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Let this fukking thread die i swear half of yall are obessed with trannies have some dignity

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Yx_SQ5qi.png
:krs: