I've never watched Rambo...ANY of them!

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
should i take an 8 hour block...curl up with some junk food and run through each one?...
Doesn't matter if you watch them consecutively or not. Each can be watched without seeing the previous one. :lolbron: Watching them in order lets you know why he has a chip on his shoulder, that's it. :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i just watched them maybe 5 years ago... i'm thinking the first one...........

was a real action flick.. him in war... didn't even realize he was just some ex military nutcase, killing fukking cops, in his own woods.... then after that, they break him out of jail and start shipping him off to war after war :what:

it's like the first one is totally left of the rest of the series
he's like wolverine/conan the barbarian all he knows is combat, he cant live a normal life

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
1 is a classic. 2 is a great action movie. 3 was alright. 4 was good as far as just seeing people get blown the fukk away
its iconic stallone in an action flick , opening was the shyt with that mortal kombat style showdown with the muay thai and stick fighting

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Ok, watched First Blood last night.

I really didn't see any of that coming. I thought it was going to be about a soldier in war and set overseas in foreign territory. had no idea it would be set in a forest in the back of some small hick town.:russ: When shyt started to unfold at the police station, I was like :ohhh: It took me a minute to get over the premise, that this dude was having a flashback and starting a war with a small town police force. After I got over it, I still had to laugh at a lot of the situations and lines. I'm not sure if the humor was intentional, but it was really good. And I enjoyed the exploration of PTSD, even if it was a little cartoonish at times. I was expecting a lot more violence though, but I'm glad it didn't go overboard with it. It was just enough.

People say this movie proves Stallone can act :mjlol: I assume they're referring to his big monologue at the end when he breaks down. Did anyone else find that scene funny? I hope I wasn't the only one. It was just so melodramatic.

All in all, I would give this movie 4 out of 5 stars for being so entertaining and full of unexpected lols.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
just finished watchin First Blood....and the best way I can describe it is.....

post-28189-boy-that-escalated-quickly-gif-u08e.gif

all this dude did was walk into a town and they send an army after him :why:.....the fukk did he do????

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Ok, watched First Blood last night.

I really didn't see any of that coming. I thought it was going to be about a soldier in war and set overseas in foreign territory. had no idea it would be set in a forest in the back of some small hick town.:russ: When shyt started to unfold at the police station, I was like :ohhh: It took me a minute to get over the premise, that this dude was having a flashback and starting a war with a small town police force. After I got over it, I still had to laugh at a lot of the situations and lines. I'm not sure if the humor was intentional, but it was really good. And I enjoyed the exploration of PTSD, even if it was a little cartoonish at times. I was expecting a lot more violence though, but I'm glad it didn't go overboard with it. It was just enough.

People say this movie proves Stallone can act :mjlol: I assume they're referring to his big monologue at the end when he breaks down. Did anyone else find that scene funny? I hope I wasn't the only one. It was just so melodramatic.

All in all, I would give this movie 4 out of 5 stars for being so entertaining and full of unexpected lols.
I understood about 40% of what he said :mjlol:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
3 i just rewatched on tv. Was totally ridiculous but great action. The bow scene is crazy.