I've never watched Rambo...ANY of them!

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I would go so far to say you can watch First Blood as a completely separate movie from the rest.

I couldn't fully appreciate First Blood because I saw it after Part 2 in the late 80s on channel 13 KCOP Los Angeles during "Tough Guy Week". I pumped myself up that whole week waiting in anticipation to absorb in the piff. I was disappointed because of the lack of action compared to Part 2. But I saw it again a few yrs later and began to appreciate more...but it` ain't funkin with

NECA-Rambo-First-Blood-Part-2.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
should i take an 8 hour block...curl up with some junk food and run through each one?...:patrice:
i just watched them maybe 5 years ago... i'm thinking the first one...........

was a real action flick.. him in war... didn't even realize he was just some ex military nutcase, killing fukking cops, in his own woods.... then after that, they break him out of jail and start shipping him off to war after war :what:

it's like the first one is totally left of the rest of the series

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I've never seen any of them either. My man thinks I'm being willfully ignorant. I'm actually not, I just missed them for some reason.

Maybe that's what I'll do this weekend, watch Rambo 1-3. If you do watch it, report back, I'd love to discuss.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I've never seen any of them either. My man thinks I'm being willfully ignorant. I'm actually not, I just missed them for some reason.

Maybe that's what I'll do this weekend, watch Rambo 1-3. If you do watch it, report back, I'd love to discuss.
awhellnah-png.123

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When he went after the dude in the second one in his office ah

Destroying that hick CAC town in first blood

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
the first movie is dope, real story, great action and drama, one of my favs ever. the rest are only worth watching if you're a fan of the typical mindless 80's action movies. they were cool when i was a kid but now i need a bit more when i'm watching a movie