I've never seen so many BBLs..Sosua Nightlife

Daps
It’s the same 30 girls in that town

Some of them taking 3 clients a day

Scust

Fred
3 clients a day is minimum. A lot of them will get a train from 3 guys at once because men travel there together so often. I've been to the DR a few times and often see a single hoe approach and leave together with an entire group of tricks who all wanna fukk her.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 clients a day is minimum. A lot of them will get a train from 3 guys at once because men travel there together so often. I've been to the DR a few times and often see a single hoe approach and leave together with an entire group of tricks who all wanna fukk her.
That's nasty when I think about it. Do they even use condoms?

I don't know if traveling all the way to the DR to fukk ran through bbl bytches is worth it. I could easily fukk some bbl chicks in the States. What's the incentive other than it being cheap p*ssy?
Do they even fukk & suck good? Can they fukk & suck all day? Do they cook for you?

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
To me, "Nightlife" isn't ran through diseased ridden whores with lacerated labias, cement injected ass cheeks and ripped up rectums but hey... do you. Somebody clearly is buying what them tainted trollops are selling.