Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ain't nothin but doo doo up in there...
IMG-9016.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Doubt any of that is bbl they're too broke to afford it. But all of them are prostitutes and disgusting. They take three nuts a day.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Has anyone ever been to the DR? What's the deal with these women? I'm not a passport bro but I can see the temptation. There's ass everywhere. I'd go crazy there in my younger days.

I want to go one day to enjoy the country (but not to trick). Are all these women just looking for tricks?

Man forget all this "to trick or not trick" sht lol
Hop u a flight and go enjoy yourself.
No matter how you want to get down, you're going to have a great time

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Doubt any of that is bbl they're too broke to afford it. But all of them are prostitutes and disgusting. They take three nuts a day.
laugh-suspicious.gif

How much do you think a run flat ass in DR cost? Why do you think so many American women are flying over there to get their bodies done.

Fake asses are all you are you going to see in Sosua.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Prolly when chicks with ridiculous BBLs are gonna be shytting in bedpans and need help wiping themselves
:scusthov:
I could imagine. Women are saying that the BBL trend is over but it's way harder to take out than it is to put in.

I could imagine the extreme diaper booties as they age and gain weight are gonna look hella weird.