I've never seen so many BBLs..Sosua Nightlife

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Has anyone ever been to the DR? What's the deal with these women? I'm not a passport bro but I can see the temptation. There's ass everywhere. I'd go crazy there in my younger days.

I want to go one day to enjoy the country (but not to trick). Are all these women just looking for tricks?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

Has anyone ever been to the DR? What's the deal with these women? I'm not a passport bro but I can see the temptation. There's ass everywhere. I'd go crazy there in my younger days.

I want to go one day to enjoy the country (but not to trick). Are all these women just looking for tricks?

I was in the DR in April...I was in PC, so I really didn't go off the resort, but there were two employees with BBL's. They weren't over the top, or bad looking, and both of them could have gotten it. But...for the most part, the girls were natural. Now in Sosua, Boca Chica, or Santo Domningo things are probably different.

Ghost757

Rookie
Daps
you serious breh ?

so these women are prostitutes?
Lol yeah breh that's what sosua is, a small beach town that's a red light district. You can literally eat and fukk all day lol. Take you a trip and see for yourself, you obviously curious/interested.

I would post pics and a video or two if I knew how.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol yeah breh that's what sosua is, a small beach town that's a red light district. You can literally eat and fukk all day lol. Take you a trip and see for yourself, you obviously curious/interested.

I would post pics and a video or two if I knew how.
I'll have to put it on my bucket list. that sounds like paradise if I'm being honest.

Ghost757

Rookie
Daps
I'll have to put it on my bucket list. that sounds like paradise if I'm being honest.
It's definitely worth experiencing at least once as a single dude, I was curious just like you for a while, did my research, saved up some money, took my brother with me and we had a blast. We can't wait to get back out there lol.