I’ve never seen a man want somebody else son to be his son so bad

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That kid won big time. Imagine how many kids would beg to be in his position. What would lil Future be up to if he never met Russ? Dude is his pops now :yeshrug:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
*Step son. words matter:camby:
Yeah, which is why a lot of stepfathers just say son/daughter.

You live your life your way. That's your perogative. You don't need to get your panties in a twist over a man deciding to take on his step son as if he were his own.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, which is why a lot of stepfathers just say son/daughter.

You live your life your way. That's your perogative. You don't need to get your panties in a twist over a man deciding to take on his step son as if he were his own.
Yeah and some people identify as animals or different sex than they were born with but that doesn't make it true or accurate

What idiots like yourself choose to call step sons is completely irrelevant

step son will always be step son till the end of time :yeshrug:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is a great thing honestly.

That said, it ain't like Future hasn't fulfilled his obligations to his other kids either. Dude just don't talk about it as much and said he makes an effort to keep the media blitz on them minimal.

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I don't think Dad's should be all gushy with their sons on Social Media. That's for women.

My and my dad are best friends, but we are men. And he made sure me and my brother were tough.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yeah and some people identify as animals or different sex than they were born with but that doesn't make it true or accurate

What idiots like yourself choose to call step sons is completely irrelevant

step son will always be step son till the end of time :yeshrug:
You're a retard who clearly does not know what parental love is.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I dont follow them because the black community is lowkey obsessed with warring over this couple, but does Russ post his bio kids this much? I assume yes, it’s just that posts about future’s son get computers putin

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Make fun of step parents. Then y’all make fun of kids that grew up without a mom/dad and says that’s the reason they’re dysfunctional :dahell:

Pick one

Nothing wrong with being a step parent and taking that kid under your wing and raising them as your own. He has kids with the mom so why would he treat him any different? :jbhmm: