I’ve never seen a man want somebody else son to be his son so bad

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Russ is his father because the biological didn’t bother

Also if u do your research future has 8 kids (1 pending paternity)with 8 different women and he also adopted a kid of one of his baby mamas.. same thing Russ did with his son

So this thread is null and void

That's his son future ain't in the picture.

Do y'all know this for facts?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Russell is dancing in the end zone at this point. Futures going to be lucky to get a wedding invite.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Does seem like Russ laying it on extra heavy for Single mothers and Social Media. They eat this shyt up. :mjlol:

I think the Ciara /Russell Wilson discussion should be left alone and never brought up again.

But it does seem like he’s going out his way to show out. Wouldn’t be surprised if Ciara is the puppeteer behind all this.

Anyway best of luck to this fam and let us never bring up this couple again. :mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Does seem like Russ laying it on extra heavy for Single mothers and Social Media. They eat this shyt up. :mjlol:

I think the Ciara /Russell Wilson discussion should be left alone and never brought up again.

But it does seem like he’s going out his way to show out. Wouldn’t be surprised if Ciara is the puppeteer behind all this.

Anyway best of luck to this fam and let us never bring up this couple again. :mjlol:

To the bolded. I wouldn't go that far.
He's just showing off "his kid" like any other parent would do.
Doesn't seem extra at all.

But there's a bigger issue, and men gotta start being real about it.

nikkaz only cool with the kids if they care about the mother. And to me that's the sucka sht.

This leads to the common case of nikkaz not taking care of their own kids cause they don't like the childs mother. Only to be seen boo'd up with another chick who has kids already but he takes care of those kids.
Goofy sht.

In Russel Wilson case he doesn't really care about himself or that kid... He fux with the mother and so he'll "love" the kid. But that sht ain't really genuine.
Everyone gets hurt in the long run when sht don't work out.

Literally just had a convo with somebody recently ago I told before to be careful about this sht.
Now all of a sudden I'm righg