mYMI7.png

:troll2:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
no offense to Mary J, but she got that reformed streetwalker look.

like you know she got a closet full of white belts with big buckles, animal print joints, glass pipes, bent spoons and syringes...

but she cleaned herself up, just look like her softer features got chiseled into angles by hard living.

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
You hit the nail on the head, she got that auntie vibe goin, like I don't even feel comfortable lookin at her that way, prolly her voice tho

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:what: this thread is wierd.

dudes been wanting to get in mary's pants since 1992.

i had a crush on mary myself back in the 411 days. i still have a crush on her from that era. thats the main point in time when dudes was on here heels like that. i take it that yall didnt know who mary j was back then.

i mean, she was still bangin after that, but she became hit-or-miss in the looks department once life started catching up to her. she would look great one day, then look meh the next time you see her.

but yea, she was always fly in the 411 days.

:russ::russ::russ:

Yeah, I never heard nyggaz say that they wanted 2 smash mary j either. As said before she seems like an average up the block chick from the turf. Plus she always rocked the weave and she used to hit the glass pipe:scusthov:, snorted white, she let k.c from jodeci smash:huhldup: and dmx hit. She always had a real hoodrat vibe. But her music is dope tho. S/o to mary tho:manny:

alot of people dissin kc & dmx in here.

do yall not realize that women were going crazy over kc when mary was with him?

do yall not realize that dmx was one of the biggest sex symbols of the late '90s/early '00s?

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Mary has a nice shape though.

e6abyjyn.jpg

gudepe7a.jpg

7ygujyvy.jpg

jaty6apa.jpg

yvyqa9y6.jpg

But she needs to let that blonde sh*t go. :comeon:

:myman:

Mary is a nice looking middle aged black woman. You can tell it's a bunch of whites boys and kids in this thread. I bet your favorite run of the mill artist will not look as good as Mary when they turn 41...and let's not even get started on the average white woman at 41 :scusthov: