I've never had a respectable man tell me to listen to Tariq Nasheed…

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I never met a respectable man that talks down on another man he does not even know.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like some shyt nikkas with wild fros and women with natural hair listen to

Ive never seen his name outside of this forum and I dunno who the fukk he is

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's because Tariq is nothing more than a hustler. He doesn't give a shyt about the black race, he just wants money.

:jayshrug:
So someone who suggested for black folks to not buy anything in Florida after the death of Trayvon is just a hustler? That would of been way more effective than any protests that resulted after.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this is the problem once nikkas start talking about bettering themselves or listening to anything self help related people start getting condescending and talk that i'm cool how i am i don't need it shyt. or that's for fukked up people shyt.

Tariq Nasheed is cool. i don't listen to him to be enlightened its strictly for entertainment purposes. at the same time there are people out there that need to hear some of what he's saying. its like training wheels some people use them to learn to ride a bike and then graduate from them.

a lot of what he says isn't common sense as much as its logical. most men however aren't logical when it comes to dealing with women and relationships. they're either egotistical or emotional.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I love his Hidden Colors dvd series..i think it's something that was much needed...though i used to i dont really listen to his podcast since i been fukking with the Corey Holcomb 5150 show...1000x better than Tariq Nasheed's show as far as knowledge that's dropped and him, bobby and zoe make a dope combination

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
l.jpg

PopcornHugeBags.jpg

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Why are people pretty much bragging about NOT knowing who he is though?

And somehow it seems these people have a negative opinion of him as well.