I've never had a respectable man tell me to listen to Tariq Nasheed…

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I've never had a man who I view as respectable tell me to listen to Tariq Nasheed. It's only been dudes that have really messed up lives that tell me how much I gotta listen to that clown. Is this dude's entire hustle giving inspiration to depressed, self-righteous bummy-ass black men? Because all these losers can't seem to get enough of him.

So yeah, are there any respectable men that cosign this clown?

He give nikkas with no self confidence and no father figure advice they surely need. Without him a lot more nikkas would be food to the game.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Popcorn.gif

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
That's because Tariq is nothing more than a hustler. He doesn't give a shyt about the black race, he just wants money.
nah you could tell tariq self-worth is around race...
unlike most black american who say yes masssa we was slaves and we happy now...
tariq went beyond slave history to the africa...
most of you c00ns dont know yourself.
tariq shared his message and most of his message were crowd funded meaning, there is an audience for what he is saying...

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I learned FROM King Flex that the ORIGINAL Amazon rainforest TRIBAL people were BLACK. So were the JEWS, the French, President Kennedy, and Buddy Holly. The Cauculators do NOT want you TO have THIS knowledge. You don't UNDERSTAND Brother Tariq because YOU are a beta male tier 6 non-player with only 41 points OF confidence on the United PLAYERS of America scale. Knowledge is POWER.
hold up..what??

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Its entertaining to me. I prefer his shows on race and social issues rather than dating though. My social status is pretty high but Id only admit to listening to him on here haha.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That's because Tariq is nothing more than a hustler. He doesn't give a shyt about the black race, he just wants money.

That may be true, but he's done more good with hidden colors than most "conscious cats" has. At the end of the day Hidden Colors 1 and 2 is good work, so I fukks with him.

Matter of fact he's on ustream right now

[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-tariq-elite-show"]The Tariq Elite Show on USTREAM: Learn game from best selling author and radio host Tariq "Elite" Nasheed. Comedy@@AMEPARAM@@cid=1263783@@AMEPARAM@@1263783[/ame]

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
But seriously hes cool and I respect his hustle of giving low self esteem nikkas the confidence to muster basic conversation skills when talking to women. When he speaks on other topics(race, politics, religion, etc) is where he gets the :childplease: from me. Put it this way, hes much more tolerable then that Tommy Sotomayor(can someone explain to me why that fake ass Malik Yoba nikka has a puerto rican last name please?) fakkit

That is not his real last name. He is perpetrating otherness.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I first heard of him when I browsed one of his "mack" books and he said everything a woman does (hair,makeup) is to get attention and everything a man does(clothes, cars) is to get sex. :whoo:

I just got finished watching Hidden Colors 1 and 2. They are good. Very impressed, even though I didn't agree with everything, I learned a lot.

People really act like black people didn't have a history until we came to America. That is why black history month is a joke.

I first found out that black people were all over the planet from reading a book called Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. This book is not about race, but this doctor actually took pictures of the people in many of the locations he visited and these people in the South Pacific islands were BLACK. The didn't look like Dwayne Johnson. They looked completely African.

This book was written in 1920's and these people he photographed looked like Pookie and them. They were black, but not from Africa. So when they say black people were in America before Columbus, I can't be too shocked after seeing those pictures. It seems like black people were everywhere. The Aboriginals are an example of BLACK people in Australia who were present before the white presence. Strange that these same natives are now starting to look mulatto. :dwillhuh: What's left of them.