I've never had a respectable man tell me to listen to Tariq Nasheed…

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I've never had a man who I view as respectable tell me to listen to Tariq Nasheed. It's only been dudes that have really messed up lives that tell me how much I gotta listen to that clown. Is this dude's entire hustle giving inspiration to depressed, self-righteous bummy-ass black men? Because all these losers can't seem to get enough of him.

So yeah, are there any respectable men that cosign this clown?

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Ive never had any man tell me to listen to him. I doubt i know a single person who knows who he is. Hell I see his name mentioned from time to time yet i still have no idea who he is. :leon:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
1262xas.gif

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Ive never had any man tell me to listen to him. I doubt i know a single person who knows who he is. Hell I see his name mentioned from time to time yet i still have no idea who he is. :leon:
I need to get some of these bums out of my social circle it seems. I'm embarrassed to know about that clown.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm a respectable man and I'm telling you to listen to Corey Holcomb, couldn't care less about the other nikka. C-Hulk drops comical jewels.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
But seriously hes cool and I respect his hustle of giving low self esteem nikkas the confidence to muster basic conversation skills when talking to women. When he speaks on other topics(race, politics, religion, etc) is where he gets the :childplease: from me. Put it this way, hes much more tolerable then that Tommy Sotomayor(can someone explain to me why that fake ass Malik Yoba nikka has a puerto rican last name please?) fakkit

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
I learned FROM King Flex that the ORIGINAL Amazon rainforest TRIBAL people were BLACK. So were the JEWS, the French, President Kennedy, and Buddy Holly. The Cauculators do NOT want you TO have THIS knowledge. You don't UNDERSTAND Brother Tariq because YOU are a beta male tier 6 non-player with only 41 points OF confidence on the United PLAYERS of America scale. Knowledge is POWER.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I respect Tariq's hustle, and I really appreciate his talk on social issues rather than dating.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all know your simping white women loving Nigerianass hates Tariq.

What else is new.:yeshrug:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I learned FROM King Flex that the ORIGINAL Amazon rainforest TRIBAL people were BLACK. So were the JEWS, the French, President Kennedy, and Buddy Holly. The Cauculators do NOT want you TO have THIS knowledge. You don't UNDERSTAND Brother Tariq because YOU are a beta male tier 6 non-player with only 41 points OF confidence on the United PLAYERS of America scale. Knowledge is POWER.
:leon:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Support him, the fan, her some professional who share his message, even KRS-One amongst the many others, who part of the documentary

Michelle Alexander... Herself
Claud Anderson ... Himself
Tony Browder ... Himself
Booker T. Coleman... Himself
Umar Johnson ... Himself
KRS-One ... Himself
Tariq Nasheed ... Himself
Runoko Rashidi ... Himself
James Small ... Himself
Phil Valentine... Himself

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because Tariq is nothing more than a hustler. He doesn't give a shyt about the black race, he just wants money.