"I've Never Been A Hennessy Drinker. That Sh!t For Ghetto People"!!

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bet :myman:

Ima have that in the bottle but I want a nice brown whiskey since the set is crystal clear.

whiskey+decanter.jpg

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I didn't even know people still drank brown liquor these days with the commercialization of all of these pansy a$$ vodkas. I'm glad to see people still fukk with the true gentleman's drink (fukk a scotch).

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't drink..but if I did drink, I'd drink $500 shots..

It's like if you gonna do something for the first time..do it big
If something costs $500 for a shot, shooting it seems like a ridiculous waste of money.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I was drinking that shyt when my PAWG friend said that.... and he's BLACK!! What does that shyt even mean?? :smh:
It means hes a fakkit. Hes basically saying the type of alcohol you poison yourself with is restricted to specific class levels. Poor people drink Hennessey i guess, and people like him drink what? Wine? Budweiser? Scotch? Whiskey? jeigermeister? He has no idea what hes talking about. He was just looking for an opportunity to call you a poor ****** minded piece of trash and you took it like a clown, Ive had Hennessey with astute business owners. Typically they are serious/no nonsense kind of men. Hes probably just a fakkit.

Hennessey is a French Cognac that has been around since the 1700s and is primarily consumed by cacs. This fukkboy friend of yours heard a tupac record and associated pac taste with the taste of black people which in his mind is associated with the ghetto. Again,

hes a fakkit.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I remember reading that Kim Jong-il was the largest buyer of Hennessy. It was his fave drink and he would drink it damn near everyday.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It means hes a fakkit. Hes basically saying the type of alcohol you poison yourself with is restricted to specific class levels. Poor people drink Hennessey i guess, and people like him drink what? Wine? Budweiser? Scotch? Whiskey? jeigermeister? He has no idea what hes talking about. He was just looking for an opportunity to call you a poor ****** minded piece of trash and you took it like a clown, Ive had Hennessey with astute business owners. Typically they are serious/no nonsense kind of men. Hes probably just a fakkit.

Hennessey is a French Cognac that has been around since the 1700s and is primarily consumed by cacs. This fukkboy friend of yours heard a tupac record and associated pac taste with the taste of black people which in his mind is associated with the ghetto. Again,

hes a fakkit.

I agree.