"I've Never Been A Hennessy Drinker. That Sh!t For Ghetto People"!!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It's a low budget brand..it's marketed to poor people in the hoods...go to a rich neighborhood..you won't find it in the shelves or in high class bars..it's the Budweiser of cognac
Low low level of cognac is basically Brandy.

Henny is a good product breh, don't be fooled. Are there better cognacs out there- of course.. but Hennessy is a good product. Alot of the 'club pics' have tarnished its look but I still give it a nod of approval. Privilege is nice

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I don't drink..but if I did drink, I'd drink $500 shots..

It's like if you gonna do something for the first time..do it big
Woah... How are you gonna call something trash and you don't even drink? My sand wigger buddy put me up on all kinds of overly expensive liquor and you have to be a true connoisseur to be able to taste the little differences imo. I went to his parents "soirée" and henny was there but no one was fukking with it. I was out of place and my eyes were staring at the henny like :dwillhuh: thinking, "Soooo no one is gonna crack open that bottle of Henny right there?" They were eating the hell out of the watermelon feta bites though, I found that funny. Give me the $30 sh1t and I will spend my money on the best kush instead.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So if I dont drink (anymore) but I got this dope decanter set, what should I fill it with for when I have female company? Still Henny?

I used to fukk with Crown.