I've missed out on Nathan for You because I confused Nathan Fielder for Jay Baruchel

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
On the bright side, I have a few seasons to get through at the same time I'm watching The Rehearsal

@Brozay you watch either of these shows you degenerate fukk?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the bright side, I have a few seasons to get through at the same time I'm watching The Rehearsal

@Brozay you watch either of these shows you degenerate fukk?
Jay Baruchel :dead:

yep, I’ve been on since Nathan for You, I loved it. Rehearsal - loved episode one with Corr. I don’t know how I’ve felt about episodes 2 & 3. There’s been a lot of talk about Nathan exploiting these people or whether they are all characters. Knowing Nathan he’ll flip the script on us, the viewers, by the end of it all in some way. Angela is so scust it makes it hard to enjoy if she’s going to be a consistent character in all episodes.

love Nathan tho, his commitment to fukkery and staying out of the spotlight is hard not to commend

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Watching episode 2 now. Just realized he is from Jon Benjamin has a Van. I loved that show.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I can't find it streaming anywhere.

Someone got a plug

The rehearsal is pure fukkery

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Yo, I am on the the second episode. This is way funnier than the rehearsal. I don't know how I've spent a near-decade now knowing about this.