I’ve just been banned from Resetera

Daps
I don’t even know why I keep going back :francis:

The worst thing about this forum is that you never know what you’re gonna say that’ll get you banned. You could post something thou think is normal, go to another forum and then come back hours later and you get the “oops you’ve been banned” message.

It’s basically a lottery every time you log back in just crossing your fingers hoping you haven’t been banned. What kinda bullshyt is this:hhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I literally stopped visiting Resetera for almost 6 months now after having been fed up with their overly PC ass forum. I get that it's their platform but what's the point in having to basically bite your tongue for even the most innocuous comment?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah they don’t play over there, not even worth gettin into it with them cause they gonna turn it into a human rights issue or some shyt

I’m on a 5 day ban for suggesting sony was gonna have a conference this week:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they don’t play over there, not even worth gettin into it with them cause they gonna turn it into a human rights issue or some shyt

I’m on a 5 day ban for suggesting sony was gonna have a conference this week:mjlol:
I got banned off of Neogaf years ago because I wrote "M$FT" as an abbreviation.
That website is "I'm literally shaking".com.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I thought i was gonna get banned because i said i didnt care sony doesnt let you use DS4 on Ps5.

Got called all types of bootlicker and shyt. Hella post quotes. I just stated my opinion and calmy said why i felt that way :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought i was gonna get banned because i said i didnt care sony doesnt let you use DS4 on Ps5.

Got called all types of bootlicker and shyt. Hella post quotes. I just stated my opinion and calmy said why i felt that way :yeshrug:

I swear that’s those dweebs favorite word :laff:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was permanently banned two years ago because I said the Japanese don’t play fps games. I was accused of racism. shyt was hilarious :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ask this entirely from a position of ignorance and curiosity from hearing about it secondhand.

What's the appeal of posting there? I don't think I've ever heard anyone, including member of the media that post there, have anything positive to say about it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I ask this entirely from a position of ignorance and curiosity from hearing about it secondhand.

What's the appeal of posting there? I don't think I've ever heard anyone, including member of the media that post there, have anything positive to say about it.
Because everyone and their mom in gaming post there and if they don’t, they pay attention to what’s posted there. It’s like the epicenter of gaming news, leaks, sources.

a lot of these gaming sites get all their news directly from there because the insiders have to verify their sources

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Traffic. I keep an account there but I am very wary about posting there.

But It is good to skim for new rumors and leaks. along with reddit as well.

If i see anything good, i post it here.