I've faked nuts with the last 3 girls I've smashed

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
With the most recent being an hour or so ago. Might be the use of condoms but even when I smash my ex and we go raw, it still tends to take me what I consider too long

Anyone else have this problem. I might go to the doctor to get checked out. :to:

I hate to break it to you breh, but... you're gay. And it's ok, we don't judge other breh's in here. Try having sex with a man and see how long it takes. If you get a nut quick fast then you are indeed gay.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I faked once with my ex. It was when I was trying to get my second nut tho. My whole situation is that I have no refractory period. Meaning that when I bust, I don't need a break to try and build back up my erection. It just don't go away until my mind is completely off sex. Anyway, I got my first one and just kept on going, I was feeling good, swimming in that p*ssy like Mike Phelps or something. After a while she starts getting tired and keeps on telling me to hurry up and cum. So I basically just faked one on her real quick. bytch was proud like she did something big (no pun intended). Probably becuz most times she tap out on a nikka, but after I faked that nut I just acted like I was thru. I went to the bathroom that night while she was sleep and jacked off :merchant:.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
stop masturbating for a while(no homo)

i've only jerked once since december 16th. its worth it

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
dude whatever

try all the stuff you read about on here

slay and lay in the meantime, girls won't mind if you're still going for rounds at a time

it's in your head, it's totally in your head. relax, change your game up, do something different. once you figure it out you'll be cool

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
With the most recent being an hour or so ago. Might be the use of condoms but even when I smash my ex and we go raw, it still tends to take me what I consider too long

Anyone else have this problem. I might go to the doctor to get checked out. :to:

When i was younger in my prime I could go on for hours without nutting it was ridicolous i mean i smashed someone for like 6-8 hrs straight and still didnt bust :to:

But she was looking like this afterwards :ahh::ooh: talking bout call me anytime

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
When i was younger in my prime I could go on for hours without nutting it was ridicolous i mean i smashed someone for like 6-8 hrs straight and still didnt bust :to:

But she was looking like this afterwards :ahh::ooh: talking bout call me anytime

:wtb:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Glad I dont got them problems :pachaha: Momma told me never stop until I bust a nut

emac

Rookie
Daps
i smashed someone for like 6-8 hrs straight

:duck: you mean you had sex with for 4 mins then cuddles and slept for 5-7hrs and 56mins....

what were you doing? do you realize that world class athletes, run, ride bicycles, even play chess for hours on end and are complete sapped and exhausted...not even athletes nikkas do construction for 8 hours with lunch breaks and smoke breaks...c'mon son

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Iono man that seems like a gift to me :ehh:

No nutting means that you'll always leave the broads like this

:dead: