I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:hubie:You made this child breh you have to deal with the consequences.

And after dealing with my own shyt, I can see why a lot of men just give up, but I don't agree with it.

Also it's very optimistic to think this child will want anything to do with you when they get older after never establishing a relationship with you and feeling abandoned because you just decided to give the fukk up. And I'm almost sure her mom will tell her that you abandoned her

If you are the legal parent, as you state, you have rights. Ole girl may make it hard, but you gotta fight for your kid breh. What you endure and how you feel about it should be secondary, to what this means for your kid to have her father in her life
Negro...please. I saw her almost everyday until two months ago. She calls me dad. I read to her on video. Only reason I don't see her more is because her mother controls when I can call.

I saw her first steps, taught her her first words, stayed up all day and night while her mom wouldn't even touch her the first six months.

Every time I work harder, her and heran MAKE it harder. I'm not even permanently moved away. So relax.

I'm giving up on fighting tho

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Dude, I almost killed him in front of my kid. Allegedly. And it ain't the first time dude tried to attack me in front of my baby.

:ufdup:

Don't be dumb. You think shyt is cute which is why you coli nikkas will get choked out just like he did.

Matter of fact, I might just post this nikka name,address, and phone number and y'all can ask him personally what it's like to play my saved game.

Breh I swear to god if another man ever tried to get in the way of me and my sons I'm crashing out.

I know nobody wins in the end but you're way better then me.

Your BM is a devil.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Try to fight for full custody of your daughter

Him being irrational and violent towards you...he might take that anger out on your BM and child

He will. Trust me. He gonna HATE that child. especially if that child resemble OP in the slightest. praying for that child's safety and mental health.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The kid is mine. Got the test. Been paying preliminary child support and visitation.

But I moved outta state and shyt got weird.and she keeps making it harder for me to establish myself legally.

I'm done fighting for now.

This thread ends when my daughter can talk and seek me out :yeshrug:

I fought everyone, paid every bill, waited on court and it keeps getting delayed.

I give up.

Tired of fighting the deadbeat stereotype. Finna just live AF. I love my daughter.

I mean I LOVE her.

But whatever. I ain't the first nikka to be exhausted.

She can cry in the nice house I eventually buy her.

:yeshrug:

For those just reading, I moved out of state because her bf assaulted me. Probably because he thinks it's his kid. Which is weird, because I had her all the time.

Wow breh you just a whole sucker. I wish you lived close to me so I could dig in your pockets and take your lunch money, you fukking nerd. You that much a bytch that you let another man punk you from seeing your kid so bad that you had to leave the state? Somebody give this punk a wedgie.

giphy.gif

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Dude, I almost killed him in front of my kid. Allegedly. And it ain't the first time dude tried to attack me in front of my baby.

:ufdup:

Don't be dumb. You think shyt is cute which is why you coli nikkas will get choked out just like he did.

Matter of fact, I might just post this nikka name,address, and phone number and y'all can ask him personally what it's like to play my saved game.

Then fukking post it!

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wow breh you just a whole sucker. I wish you lived close to me so I could dig in your pockets and take your lunch money, you fukking nerd. You that much a bytch that you let another man punk you from seeing your kid so bad that you had to leave the state? Somebody give this punk a wedgie.

giphy.gif

Go head on, man. :mjlol:

You sound like the dude I choked. Allegedly.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I wouldn't deal with none of that shyt that's why I won't have kids. I'd bail too.
I'm saying tho. And I only left for a few months to get my head straight. Which has helped.

So when I say I quit, I'm saying it's whatever for now. I can't make my daughter log on. I can't make someone accept child support, and I gotta wait on court.

Instead of her just filing paperwork with me, she's suing for BACK child support even tho I was there all the time.

She even begged me to move back to Vegas and when I told her I was coming back, she ghosted me for a week. It's insane.

When someone is just trying to keep fukking up your life, what are supposed to do? Just get cussed out and attacked all the time? fukk that.

He will. Trust me. He gonna HATE that child. especially if that child resemble OP in the slightest. praying for that child's safety and mental health.

Bro, I want him off the earth. Cuz even when I do go back, I'm sure he'll try me again and I honestly hope he understands that will be a crucial mistake.

Then fukking post it!

You're an actual dweeb lmao.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm saying tho. And I only left for a few months to get my head straight. Which has helped.

So when I say I quit, I'm saying it's whatever for now. I can't make my daughter log on. I can't make someone accept child support, and I gotta wait on court.

Instead of her just filing paperwork with me, she's suing for BACK child support even tho I was there all the time.

She even begged me to move back to Vegas and when I told her I was coming back, she ghosted me for a week. It's insane.

When someone is just trying to keep fukking up your life, what are supposed to do? Just get cussed out and attacked all the time? fukk that.

Bro, I want him off the earth. Cuz even when I do go back, I'm sure he'll try me again and I honestly hope he understands that will be a crucial mistake.

You're an actual dweeb lmao.

the worst thing that can happen RN is if he knocks up your BM.

then its prolly over for you breh.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Negro...please. I saw her almost everyday until two months ago. She calls me dad. I read to her on video. Only reason I don't see her more is because her mother controls when I can call.

I saw her first steps, taught her her first words, stayed up all day and night while her mom wouldn't even touch her the first six months.

Every time I work harder, her and heran MAKE it harder. I'm not even permanently moved away. So relax.

I'm giving up on fighting tho
My reply was based on your recent post. Your kid sounds ~3 if you think she will remember what you did up to this point or that it will hold some kind of weight if you disappear out of her life for 10 years then I got news for you :francis:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My reply was based on your recent post. Your kid sounds ~3 if you think she will remember what you did up to this point or that it will hold some kind of weight if you disappear out of her life for 10 years then I got news for you :francis:
I'm gonna assume your just saying in general and not personally. I give up trying to to reason with the bytch, not as a father. I'm not fighting this bytch anymore. I've done everything I can do up to this point. All I can do is wait for court, and I already know when that's over...she's still gonna create problems.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm gonna assume your just saying in general and not personally. I give up trying to to reason with the bytch, not as a father. I'm not fighting this bytch anymore. I've done everything I can do up to this point. All I can do is wait for court, and I already know when that's over...she's still gonna create problems.
Not personally because I never gave up, that wouldn't have ever sat right on my soul. I know a dude that did, and his kid was older, around 8. Tried to re-enter at around 17 and she didn't want to have anything to do with him at that point. But you just going to have to tough it out breh, for your kid. She didn't ask to be brought into this situation so she shouldn't have to suffer because of it. Ain't no way to sugar coat it but your life will likely be hell for the next 15 years are so, you will just have to deal.