Ive come to grips that im a heartless b*stard...

Merkdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
MN
Are you just jealous you been living a limp dikk life? Pulling puss aint hard unless youre a fakkit. @stealthbomber

Last edited by a moderator:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I dont think I am capable. To be honest, even when I enjoy being around a woman.....I usually get bored or sick of her within a few months. Its usually never them. I don't fukk with those who have whorish tendencies.......but I can't commit.

Some of them I been with, I know I fukked them mentally long term. Whenever I run into them, I find out they turned lesbo, got :flabbynsick: , went from normal functioning women to headcases.

I can live with it. Im also blunt.....I tell them, I'm not necessarily looking for anything and Im just out here having fun. Not my fault if they catch feelings :manny:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
So ive smashed about 2 chicks every weeknd for the pazt two months. Now the thing is I really want to.be in a relationship and am tryimg.to find love but I smash all these chicks the first time I meet em. They all txt me back like

"you've opened my eyes to what a real man is and let me know there are real man out there"

but I don't txt back at all.

The problem is I'm really trying to settle down, do you believe going celibate is the best way of accomplishing this.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

Nahhh I think you're just smashing :flabbynsick:. Once you find the right chick, you'll text her back

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
The problem is I'm really trying to settle down, do you believe going celibate is the best way of accomplishing this.

Yes, you need to abstain. Sex is clouding your judgement and rendering you incapable of getting to know anyone. If you want a relationship you're not going to get it the way you've been moving.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:dead: :dead: @ the unadulterated :duck: told in this thread. im sure all of yall are macking like that :beli:

It's not really that hard to get p*ssy. I fukked so many bytches from 2010-2012, been in a relationship since December been tryna be faithful and got out of a relationship in 2010. But I must've fukked at least 45 bytches in that time span. Let a couple good ones go because I didn't have the patience to deal with them and I was enjoying fukking these hoes but I found one I really fukked with and cut all the other ones off even changed my number and everything.