Ive come to grips that im a heartless b*stard...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So ive smashed about 2 chicks every weeknd for the pazt two months. Now the thing is I really want to.be in a relationship and am tryimg.to find love but I smash all these chicks the first time I meet em. They all txt me back like

"you've opened my eyes to what a real man is and let me know there are real man out there"

but I don't txt back at all.

The problem is I'm really trying to settle down, do you believe going celibate is the best way of accomplishing this.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

what is your technique

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I want to love these hoes, but I have absolutely no love at all...

Any woman who falls for you will eventually lose faith in you. Women arent stupid and sex can only hold them down for so long. THey know when you act only in your own interests. You're reserving yourself for a life of part time lovers or some heartache when a bytch you thought you had sewn steps out. Wifing a woman that hasnt even reformed her whore past is the worst thing you can possibly do though but thats who most nikkas have babies by. Then they hit up the good girl they had like *i shoulda stayed with you, so whats up*.

:rudy:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
It sounds like you spit all that relationship bullshyt to them. Telling them that you love them and shyt to get in.

That's probably what's weighing on your soul moreso the fact that you want to be in a relationship.

I never tell a chick I love her, or spit any relationship bull, I respect.chicks but if she decides to sex me or suck me off Im not gonna stop her. Im just a nice guy lookin for love but gettin stuck with slutz. I actually have a date setup saturday where I dont plan to fck or make any moves so hopefully that goes well.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips

But why, doe?

I mean, you admit you can't fucc wit' the same broad twice...what offsets that and makes you feel like you want to settle down?

I been scared to get into a relationship, fear of putting myself out there. Fear of losing somebody I actually had/have feelings for. Some puz azz chit

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I been scared to get into a relationship, fear of putting myself out there. Fear of losing somebody I actually had/have feelings for. Some puz azz chit

But I mean, why do you want to "settle down" if you don't want to "settle down"?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Its an endless loop ive been going thru for a minute brsh, its unexplainable and prolly has something to do with my zodiac sign

Just so I overstand - do you want to settle down because:

a) you're stuck in a "loop" and want to try something else, or
b) you think you're missing out on something a relationship can give you?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Any woman who falls for you will eventually lose faith in you. Women arent stupid and sex can only hold them down for so long. THey know when you act only in your own interests. You're reserving yourself for a life of part time lovers or some heartache when a bytch you thought you had sewn steps out. Wifing a woman that hasnt even reformed her whore past is the worst thing you can possibly do though but thats who most nikkas have babies by. Then they hit up the good girl they had like *i shoulda stayed with you, so whats up*.

:rudy:

:sadcam: You hurtin' a nikka right now with this truth. There was this one b*tch specifically, who spoke to me almost like a mother, told me I was almost 30, time to get married, she's a good girl, she just wants to take care of me, and I still f*cked it up :to:, and not only did I f*ck it up, I hurt her by getting caught talking to another chick and not making it clear she was my girlfriend (to be fair I tried to shake the chick off afterwards but it's hard for a nikka to turn down p*ssy :noah: ) To this day I still regret that sh*t, my ninjas, f*ck the side p*ssy, but hold the main one down. She will understand if you haven't got the player out of your system yet, just hold her down, I know I wish I did :snoop: I was hittin practically virgin p*ssy 2-3x a day, getting fed, and b*tch never wanted to go out except to eat, then right back to the crib to f*ck :ohlawd: I'm such a dumbazz at times, don't f*ck up like me OP.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:sadcam: You hurtin' a nikka right now with this truth. There was this one b*tch specifically, who spoke to me almost like a mother, told me I was almost 30, time to get married, she's a good girl, she just wants to take care of me, and I still f*cked it up :to:, and not only did I f*ck it up, I hurt her by getting caught talking to another chick and not making it clear she was my girlfriend (to be fair I tried to shake the chick off afterwards but it's hard for a nikka to turn down p*ssy :noah: ) To this day I still regret that sh*t, my ninjas, f*ck the side p*ssy, but hold the main one down. She will understand if you haven't got the player out of your system yet, just hold her down, I know I wish I did :snoop: I was hittin practically virgin p*ssy 2-3x a day, getting fed, and b*tch never wanted to go out except to eat, then right back to the crib to f*ck :ohlawd: I'm such a dumbazz at times, don't f*ck up like me OP.

If you gotta woman that you're attracted to, is attractive and is down for you 100 percent, i see it as a sign. It was like that with my wife. When i met her i was rotating 3 women at a time with my triangle offense. I met her, saw how much respect she was giving off top and her domestic skills/attitude and hustle bones and i cut them other hoes off because all they had to offer was drama, instability and p*ssy. Cash out nikkas. Baby daddy families are not the business.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If you gotta woman that you're attracted to, is attractive and is down for you 100 percent, i see it as a sign. It was like that with my wife. When i met her i was rotating 3 women at a time with my triangle offense. I met her, saw how much respect she was giving off top and her domestic skills/attitude and hustle bones and i cut them other hoes off because all they had to offer was drama, instability and p*ssy. Cash out nikkas. Baby daddy families are not the business.

Yeah breh. Granted she is not DYME status (I would say 7.5-8.5 depending on your taste) definitely heads above the rest in every other category. She even tried to introduce business contacts to help a nikka out with his grind, super low maintenance, shorty was like one of those watches that maintains itself by just being on your wrist, sh*t was effortless. Hopefully I get another chance, that was one of the biggest f*ckups of my life. :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah breh. Granted she is not DYME status (I would say 7.5-8.5 depending on your taste) definitely heads above the rest in every other category. She even tried to introduce business contacts to help a nikka out with his grind, super low maintenance, shorty was like one of those watches that maintains itself by just being on your wrist, sh*t was effortless. Hopefully I get another chance, that was one of the biggest f*ckups of my life. :wow:

Wheres she now.