Ive come to grips that im a heartless b*stard...

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
So ive smashed about 2 chicks every weeknd for the pazt two months. Now the thing is I really want to.be in a relationship and am tryimg.to find love but I smash all these chicks the first time I meet em. They all txt me back like

"you've opened my eyes to what a real man is and let me know there are real man out there"

but I don't txt back at all.

The problem is I'm really trying to settle down, do you believe going celibate is the best way of accomplishing this.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You think these clowns know what you need to do with your life. You've already wired your brain chemistry to attract a particular type of woman. You not gonna end up with a good girl and if you do shes gonna have a past...... I say all that to say, in your case, it aint gonna matter if you wait to smash a chick because the type of chick you're going to meet is probably not a virgin and has probably had that box trashed more then a few times. Just pray you can make it work with Somebody.

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
You think these clowns know what you need to do with your life. You've already wired your brain chemistry to attract a particular type of woman. You not gonna end up with a good girl and if you do shes gonna have a past...... I say all that to say, in your case, it aint gonna matter if you wait to smash a chick because the type of chick you're going to meet is probably not a virgin and has probably had that box trashed more then a few times. Just pray you can make it work with Somebody.

Crazy thing is, I have a chick that I been talkin too and went out with for a year but went cold turkey on her cuz I just felt like it and yes she wasnt a whore. Im so empty inside in terms of relationships, I just cant keep em. Sex makes nothing better...I found one italian chick I been talking to so hopefully that works.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro your already wired to smashing with no remorse you going celebate is only going to make you want to fukk even more females. If you've been fukking as many broads as you say you have and you havent found a worthwhile relationship yet than either you truly don't give a fukk about a relationship or you been fukkin wit aint shyt bytches who aren't worth a relationship in your eyes.

Besides you don't find a relationship, that shyt'll find you if your open so just go live life my nig

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So ive smashed about 2 chicks every weeknd for the pazt two months. Now the thing is I really want to.be in a relationship and am tryimg.to find love but I smash all these chicks the first time I meet em. They all txt me back like

"you've opened my eyes to what a real man is and let me know there are real man out there"

The problem is I'm really trying to settle down, do you believe going celibate is the best way of accomplishing this.

Breh, a nikka has done SO much f*cked up sh*t

F*ck side chick/jumpoff in the same bed as the main (this is probably the worst insult to a down chick, the bed is almost holy, no sacrilege)

Pull this career-oriented beautiful cinnamon DR chick off my joint because she was giving head with teeth, then kicked her out, and told her we should be friends when she hit me up. I must have destroyed that girl's self-esteem something serious.

Hit this chick in college, stood her up at her sorority dance after she told everyone I was her man

Had a chick bent over panties down in the crib, kicked her out because I felt she gained too much weight from when i first started hitting it.

Really, sometimes too much p*ssy f*cks up a nikka's ego, have him like :krs: at b*tches. Side pieces are ok, but if you find a good chick, hold her down, God knows there are only so few of them left :to:

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
Breh, a nikka has done SO much f*cked up sh*t

F*ck side chick/jumpoff in the same bed as the main (this is probably the worst insult to a down chick, the bed is almost holy, no sacrilege)

Pull this career-oriented beautiful cinnamon DR chick off my joint because she was giving head with teeth, then kicked her out, and told her we should be friends when she hit me up. I must have destroyed that girl's self-esteem something serious.

Hit this chick in college, stood her up at her sorority dance after she told everyone I was her man

Had a chick bent over panties down in the crib, kicked her out because I felt she gained too much weight from when i first started hitting it.

Really, sometimes too much p*ssy f*cks up a nikka's ego, have him like :krs: at b*tches. Side pieces are ok, but if you find a good chick, hold her down, God knows there are only so few of them left :to:

Yea man when I fcked this chick I met on the same day on her moms bed...nutted on her moms pillow. Knock on the door in the morning. Hug her moms, then left without contacting her again, I knew I fell into the abyss. Recieving messages "I thouvht you loved me" and the thing is, I cant mess with the same.chick.twice anymore...somethin aint right with me :sadcam:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

As a 25 y.o. virgin, I feel for you dudes.

I want that long term thang and I don't get how you can have so many sexual escapades and then settle with one women 'til death. Same goes for women.

I hope ya'll can settle down.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Crazy thing is, I have a chick that I been talkin too and went out with for a year but went cold turkey on her cuz I just felt like it and yes she wasnt a whore. Im so empty inside in terms of relationships, I just cant keep em. Sex makes nothing better...I found one italian chick I been talking to so hopefully that works.

Its a catch bruh. You end up with a whore and impregnate her you gonna look over at her one day acting whoreish and think *act like a mother you fukking whore* and thats gonna be when you realize :ufdup:

You gotta find a woman you have more in common with besides sex, in particular a woman you can trust with your estate, health and family because when shyt gets real the average whore is going to be out for self and a good chick (former whore or not) is going to be in your corner and down for you 100%.

I think as men that emptiness comes from having a woman we're either not all that attracted to, we're not all that into or have little in common with.

Lastly you gotta do some self improvement so you dont wind up wifing up a bytch whos gonna be showing your seed twerk videos thinkin its cute.

Good luck. Its a long road and i probably just wasted my breath. You love these hoes bruh and mentally you may not be built for a good girl like that.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yea man when I fcked this chick I met on the same day on her moms bed...nutted on her moms pillow. Knock on the door in the morning. Hug her moms, then left without contacting her again, I knew I fell into the abyss. Recieving messages "I thouvht you loved me" and the thing is, I cant mess with the same.chick.twice anymore...somethin aint right with me :sadcam:

:wow: Yeah, you ever look back and be like :ohhh: that was some f*cked up sh*t I did? The thing is that in the moment, you gettin' SO MUCH P*SSY you don't think about it. But it'll be like 3 months later, and you'll be like :wtf: was wrong with me? And I ain't even the worst, my brother's boy got play in the frat house one morning, nutted all over the chick, and then kicked her out the front door. Mind you this is like 8AM on Sunday, she had to walk a good mile with nut all over herself, talk about a walk of shame :damn:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Yeah, you ever look back and be like :ohhh: that was some f*cked up sh*t I did? The thing is that in the moment, you gettin' SO MUCH P*SSY you don't think about it. But it'll be like 3 months later, and you'll be like :wtf: was wrong with me? And I ain't even the worst, my brother's boy got play in the frat house one morning, nutted all over the chick, and then kicked her out the front door. Mind you this is like 8AM on Sunday, she had to walk a good mile with nut all over herself, talk about a walk of shame :damn:

:patrice: Damn thats a nasty bytch he came up on

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Pics :lupe:? I love Italian women :lupe:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps

You know it's the exact opposite with me, I care these women too much. But just got to let that cape of mine down. Let them go. Get them off my mind. It gonna take time tho.

I need help.

DuncanWebayama

Daps
Reppin
Its a catch bruh. You end up with a whore and impregnate her you gonna look over at her one day acting whoreish and think *act like a mother you fukking whore* and thats gonna be when you realize :ufdup:

You gotta find a woman you have more in common with besides sex, in particular a woman you can trust with your estate, health and family because when shyt gets real the average whore is going to be out for self and a good chick (former whore or not) is going to be in your corner and down for you 100%.

I think as men that emptiness comes from having a woman we're either not all that attracted to, we're not all that into or have little in common with.

Lastly you gotta do some self improvement so you dont wind up wifing up a bytch whos gonna be showing your seed twerk videos thinkin its cute.

Good luck. Its a long road and i probably just wasted my breath. You love these hoes bruh and mentally you may not be built for a good girl like that.

I want to love these hoes, but I have absolutely no love at all...

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It sounds like you spit all that relationship bullshyt to them. Telling them that you love them and shyt to get in.

That's probably what's weighing on your soul moreso the fact that you want to be in a relationship.