I've been sleeping on AOC. She has the establishment shook.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
People really have to start using the correct information.
If she went to Spain, many racist Spaniards would spit on her and call her a dog. She is not "Spanish" people. :snoop:
That's a self identifier.
We all know she's not from Spain.
People don't feel like doing all that latinx nonsense..."bbbbut what if people called u english"
Black people in the US don't call themselves English.
The Island of PR Self Identifies as 70% white, btw.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Why are you gathering information about AA mens' opinions of this individual?
:jbhmm::leostare:
What do you plan on doing with said info and who will you be disseminating it to?
:leostare::jbhmm:
Do you even live in the United States ?
If not why are you worried about my country and interest in the thoughts of men in MY ethnicity?
If you don’t have anything intelligent to add to the conversation move along!

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps

look at the female newscaster at the end...what sort of terrible acting was that ??

Along with the searing insincerity she can’t move her damn face.
Between the terrible nose job and frightening botox usage she looks like she’s wearing a kabuki/noh mask with a small hole cut out for her lips to move.

NRA dude calling her Sandy Cortez :gucci:

Daps

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

At the moment, both parties are major whores of the Donor class. If AOC wasn't popular with a lot of the Democratic base, they would have buried her ass a long time ago. They are still trying to get a primary challenge started on her despite that.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Shouts out to my butter pecan rican. I've never seen a freshman congressperson have so many shook. You know she is on the right track when establishment old heads in both party hate her.

The fact the she has people on both sides tight tells me she is a legit threat to power. I like her because she's authentic. Her policy pursuits are ok with me.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
She's not all that. Not really a great spokesman for the party, but the titties look nice and she's not afraid to talk shyt. That's about it.
I disagree 100% shes kinds cute, speaks well and is lacking titties