I've been DDoS'ed, internet completely unusable.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Got home and everything was working fine :whew: don't know if my IP changed or the lil bytch finally just left me alone but I'm good brehs

Lettuce turn this thread into a DDoS awareness/prevention thread...cacs know nikkas ain't up on this shyt so we gotta defend ourselves

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
/b/ ddos'ed SOHH

it was lovely

my profile got stolen with a phishing link.. had me posting dikks pictures and mudkips everywhere
Brawler?
Playing ranked on Consulate, fukkin guy was singing Cardi B "Bodak Yellow" I kept telling him to cut it out you fukking fakkit.....he told me to stop and I'm like YOU STOP YOU fukkING fakkit DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!:why:

Next thing I know he's like "Oh you're from Chicago huh :sas2:"

I'm like ":merchant:fukk are you talking about man..."

Next thing i know Im kicked off XBOX Live, can't reconnect, and my laptop and mobile device unable to use the internet. I'm never arguing with somebody online again...I had no idea who I was dealing with
They have ways of finding shyt out about you, but you would have to have given him info somehow. He didn't get the info directly from Xbox live. Your profile, does it have your real name or email address?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And here I thought I had it back calling some baiting cacs fags and getting enforcement locks on my live account :dead:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I did call them. They said changing my modem wont fix shyt, I could buy twelve different ones and they'll just assign the exact same IP address.

No they require firewall logs and since Im not leasing their/our modem they like :hubie:

Wow thanks ill do that when i get home! Thats in the cmd prompt right?

You don't need to give them anything. They can see all that traffic on their end. Get to a superior or something if they refuse to change your IP. It's ridiculous they're asking for logs or refusing to change IP.

As a comcast customer in Chicago I have my own modem and router and I can change IPs like washing hands so I really don't see how none of this is working.

Last resort just swap ISPs since they won't help. They will usually follow through on almost anything if you give them a chance to come back when you're on the way out.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Brawler?

They have ways of finding shyt out about you, but you would have to have given him info somehow. He didn't get the info directly from Xbox live. Your profile, does it have your real name or email address?

Can you explain how someone would get that type of info?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
In all seriousness the best thing to do is get a new Xbox and sign up with a new service provider

Sometimes you may need to a cop a new TV depending how serious the attack is

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Playing ranked on Consulate, fukkin guy was singing Cardi B "Bodak Yellow" I kept telling him to cut it out you fukking fakkit.....he told me to stop and I'm like YOU STOP YOU fukkING fakkit DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!:why:

Next thing i know Im kicked off XBOX Live, can't reconnect, and my laptop and mobile device unable to use the internet. I'm never arguing with somebody online again...I had no idea who I was dealing with

:mjlol:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can you explain how someone would get that type of info?

If you are in a party with them you can use a network sniffer like Cane and Abel to get the IP of everyone in the party with them. At least that's how it used to be on 360.

OP were you in a voice chat party with him?

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA

:russ: