I've been DDoS'ed, internet completely unusable.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
/b/ ddos'ed SOHH

it was lovely

my profile got stolen with a phishing link.. had me posting dikks pictures and mudkips everywhere

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What game were you talking shyt in?
:sas1:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Playing ranked on Consulate, fukkin guy was singing Cardi B "Bodak Yellow" I kept telling him to cut it out you fukking fakkit.....he told me to stop and I'm like YOU STOP YOU fukkING fakkit DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!:why:

Next thing I know he's like "Oh you're from Chicago huh :sas2:"

I'm like ":merchant:fukk are you talking about man..."

Next thing i know Im kicked off XBOX Live, can't reconnect, and my laptop and mobile device unable to use the internet. I'm never arguing with somebody online again...I had no idea who I was dealing with

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playing ranked on Consulate, fukkin guy was singing Cardi B "Bodak Yellow" I kept telling him to cut it out you fukking fakkit.....he told me to stop and I'm like YOU STOP YOU fukkING fakkit DO YOU HAVE A VAGINA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!:why:

Next thing i know Im kicked off XBOX Live, can't reconnect, and my laptop and mobile device unable to use the internet. I'm never arguing with somebody online again...I had no idea who I was dealing with
:dead:
You: "Said little bytch! You cant DDOS me if you wanted tooooo"

Him: :usure:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People in this thread can't be serious with all this false network info they giving out :mjlol:

Breh, call your ISP and just tell them your internet doesn't work...leave all the DDOS stuff out of it, just tell them your shyt isn't working and what the problem is and have them send a tech out to take a look at it

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

:laff:

horizon

Veteran
Daps

:laff: