I've always preferred Vivica Fox and Nia Long > Halle Berry. Am I alone?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
rashida-jones-hot-6.jpg

rashida-embed.jpg

Rashida+Jones+Short+Hairstyles+Short+Side+ND1rkzBV-rul.jpg

Hannah Simone
Zoe Kravitz

correct me if im wrong but didnt Rashida Jones play the girl on 'Fresh Prince' who kept buying Will Smith gifts like rolex, leather jacket, etc .... and at the end of the episode she took it all back and she looked real goofy and had big glasses.

Was that her ?

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Does anyone feel like Hollywood is bullshytting us with these new black "go to girls"? This thread has reminded me of the BANGERS we had in the 90's...

They trying to push Kerry Washington and Zoe c00ndana on us now....:mjpls:

You could potentially be on to something. Both have been pushed to the forefront in media, and both seem to prefer white men. :ohhh: That's probably better left for another thread though. Let the Nia love continue! :blessed:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
You could potentially be on to something. Both have been pushed to the forefront in media, and both seem to prefer white men. That's probably better left for another thread though. Let the Nia love continue!

I wasn't even really talking about their preferences...I was just saying that in general, the quality has gone down a bit. Used to have more knockouts imo.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was a Sanaa Lathan fan until Something New. Halle Never did anything for me. She's obviously pretty but she's more plain to me. I prefer black features

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
some real women for your asses. I had to up to remind you ...stop posting these suubpar broads